[open] Pregnant women - a place to chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singin4Him

Here I am Lord, send me!
Jul 31, 2004
Texas
✟20,030.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I may be uncomfortable but I feel so good because I finally gave into one of the cravings I've had almost the entire pregnancy, a McDonalds cheeseburger and fries! Yummy! I decided to reward myself today haha :).

In other news, my stomach has dropped drastically in the span of a couple days. It looks so strange to me now, I just hope that's not a sign of early labor coming.

Upvote 0

jessesgirl

Aspire to inspire before you expire
Aug 1, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟29,916.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I went to the doctor today and she said if I could hold out ONE MORE WEEK and 1/2.....I could have him anytime I felt ready. I have been having some pretty regular contractions, but he hasn't dropped yet :scratch: She said what will probably happen, though, is that when I am finally in the clear to have him...he will decide he doesn't wnt to come and we will end up having to induce when I am two weeks late!!!! L:)L silly baby boy!

Upvote 0

Singin4Him

Here I am Lord, send me!
Jul 31, 2004
Texas
✟20,030.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I went to the doctor today and she said if I could hold out ONE MORE WEEK and 1/2.....I could have him anytime I felt ready. I have been having some pretty regular contractions, but he hasn't dropped yet :scratch: She said what will probably happen, though, is that when I am finally in the clear to have him...he will decide he doesn't wnt to come and we will end up having to induce when I am two weeks late!!!! L:)L silly baby boy!
Did you have a sono yet?

Upvote 0

jessesgirl

Aug 1, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟29,916.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nope, I go in the 21 for my sono..even with losing all the weight that I have, my stomach has gotten HUGE and I am sooo miserable!!!! I am afraid I am going to get the news that he is too big to deliver, too! :sigh: oh well, LOL hubby would get his tax break that way!!!! ROFL

Upvote 0

purpleunicorn_Andi

Mar 22, 2005
san antonio, tx
✟17,595.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I may be uncomfortable but I feel so good because I finally gave into one of the cravings I've had almost the entire pregnancy, a McDonalds cheeseburger and fries! Yummy! I decided to reward myself today haha :).

In other news, my stomach has dropped drastically in the span of a couple days. It looks so strange to me now, I just hope that's not a sign of early labor coming.
your far enough along not that the chances of anything being wrong if the baby comes early are very minimal... my son was born at 31 weeks, and for the most part he is fine... he has an extreemly maild form of cerebal palsey, and had reflux when he was a small baby... but that is it... you would not know looking at him that he was early, much less had has any problems

Upvote 0

Singin4Him

Here I am Lord, send me!
Jul 31, 2004
Texas
✟20,030.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
your far enough along not that the chances of anything being wrong if the baby comes early are very minimal... my son was born at 31 weeks, and for the most part he is fine... he has an extreemly maild form of cerebal palsey, and had reflux when he was a small baby... but that is it... you would not know looking at him that he was early, much less had has any problems
O yeah I know he would be fine, he's in God's hands :). However selfishly I don't not want him to come until we close on and move into our brand new house on the 22 :). I have a c-section on the 26th so he will be here by then for sure. If he chooses to come early though I think I might just be alright with that ;).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Beth1231

My belly shape is starting to look very strange to me. It's got a rounded type dent in it now. I read in the Baby center update that the hard bump I'm feeling is the fundus (top part of the uterus). Soooo cool. :cool:

My husband says I'm "biting" tonight. Meaning I'm grouchy. Yup, definitely. Sigh:sigh: I feel so awful when I'm grumpy and he's so good to me. He doesn't even complain about my dead sex drive. It better come back soon, though.....sheesh.

Upvote 0

jessesgirl

Aug 1, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟29,916.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mine is usually high but it took a nose dive when I got pregnant and it has taken even MORE of a nose dive since trimester 3 started. Hubby has just now resigned to that. LOL poor baby! My grumpiness has kicked in full force @ trimester three, too.

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
my grumpyness started a few weeks before the two lines, hubby told me straight up one night that I was pregnant, I didn't believe him until I saw the positive test. I have never been one to have a mood change before my cycle started.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Singin4Him

Here I am Lord, send me!
Jul 31, 2004
Texas
✟20,030.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I was all giddy and happy at the beginning but now I am just @ that miserable point....and I take it out on everything that I can find. I have been making a conscious effort to be nicer to hubby, though.
^_^ I hear ya! I'm usually a pretty outspoken person anyway but it has certainly gotten worse haha :).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.