[Open Dr Who fan members] calling Dr Who fans (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN John

Oct 23, 2005
Gallifrey to Trenzalore
✟30,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So Waters of Mars, what did everyone think? I think
it was one the best RTD written episodes yet. Loved the last 15 minuites when all the bets where off and all rules broken, but I think the unicorns in the dinosaur cloning room was going to far.
I was thinking earlier in the show that some day the Doctor is going to be really mad when he realizes that he could have intervened in all those cases when he was convinced that he could not!

Upvote 0

Wrexscar

May 15, 2008
Wales
✟15,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
We talking Michael Moorcock? Sorry guy not been around for awhile ...have a study deadline to meet hopefully will be back soon.
Thats the man, he put something on his website about it, BBC admitted to it but have said nothing is signed said.

Upvote 0

keb2005

I'm offically whelmed-Robin
Sep 28, 2005
Tennessee
Visit site
✟33,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So Waters of Mars, what did everyone think? I think it was one the best RTD written episodes yet. Loved the last 15 minuites when all the bets where off and all rules broken, but I think the unicorns in the dinosaur cloning room was going to far.
it was sad, at the end it looked like the doctor was going to go insane. now that i've seen that i can't wait till christmas for the next episode, because donna in the preview.

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For those of you who watch it the Series NCIS mentioned Doctor Who in an episode recently. They had found a trailer full of stuff and Mcgee said "Wow its like the TARDIS" his colleague went "Tar what?" He went on to explain its the thing the Doctor travels in ...bigger on the inside than the outside.

I lept up and went "WOOOHOO...we made it into NCIS!!!!!!" (no actually I didnt but it did make me smile!) LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Waters of Mars will be on BBC America on Dec. 19th......the other two shows are set to follow supposedly in Dec sometime as well.....hope so.......;)

Few more days. :sigh: looking forward to it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.