[OPEN] 1611 Fellowship Fund - Putting on the whole armour of God (5)

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Andy - check out this thread - it has important stuff about the characters and their armour, when the upgrade happens beginning from Sunday!
http://christianforums.com/t7216055-the-cf-upgrade-armory-redesign.html#post46666611

Potentially a cause for great concern.

I have posted this in the thread

Still a little concerned about the effect of the changeover in terms of carrying character items over.

Not bothered about my personal stuff, it's all pretty basic and won't cost much to replace. My concern though is for the two big character items that the Anglican 1611 fund has worked for years to raise funds for. namely the 1611KJV Bible, and a set of the Commandments.

Together these cost 7.5million blessings. Can we be assured that they will either remian intact with the character after changeover, or that the purchase price will be refunded in FULL. If it were a return only refund, we would lose 5 million blessings as a result, and several years hard work would vanish overnight.

I am greatly concerned about this prospect, and would like to be able to reassure the folks in STR that all their hard work is not gonna be wiped out.

Have also sent it to Ravenscape via PM. I'll update here as and when we get a reply

Upvote 0

jonnyboy12

Repeat after me.... There is no H in Jonny
Mar 9, 2006
U.S.A
Visit site
✟50,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Potentially a cause for great concern.

I have posted this in the thread

Have also sent it to Ravenscape via PM. I'll update here as and when we get a reply
I think they're taking another look at possibly porting over everyone's list of armory stuff. If they can't make that work, then it will be a FULL refund, not a 1/3 refund.

This was what Raven said when asked if people should return stuff before the switchover

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
This was what Raven said when asked if people should return stuff before the switchover

I saw that, but there is a big difference between taking a look at something and actually doing it.

It's one thing when we are talking about a couple of hundred blessings for an item of clothing (they can have all mine for all I care), but people have worked long and hard to raise these and the thought of losing 5 million blessings overnight is a worrying one indeed.

I would just feel a great deal easier if I could reassure everyone that this was not gonna happen

Upvote 0

karen freeinchristman

More of You and less of me, Lord!
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, we are to get full refunds. All previous armoury items will be available to re-purchase.

I think the bank stuff will be OK, but perhaps to be on the safe side...
keep a record of how many blessings we have in there.

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Yes, we are to get full refunds. All previous armoury items will be available to re-purchase.

I think the bank stuff will be OK, but perhaps to be on the safe side...
keep a record of how many blessings we have in there.

Ooh, I just realised that I am the one holding the 1611 bible!

Ravenscape might get a bit confused when she looks at the 1611 bank characters armoury and doesn't see it...

I have received a reply from Raven. They are making special arrangements regarding the 'big ticket' items and she has assured me that we will receive a full refund for these. Still not impossible that they might simply be ported over.

I think the Bible will be ok Karen. I'll let raven know where it is, but it shouldn't be a problem

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Big footie weekend coming up for Hull City and I'm gonna link it to here.

Situation is this. We nedd to win away at Ipswich on Sunday and hope that Stoke lose at home to Leicester. If that happens, we are promoted to the Premiership and this place get 100,000 blesings from me.

If it doesn't happen like that, we will still be in the play off's. if we get promotion via the play offs, then this place gets 50,000 blessings from me.

If we reach the play off final, and thus get our day out at Wembely, but fail to win promotion,then the fund gets 25,000 from me.

So come on you lot. Lets hear you all yelling your heads off for the Tigers.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

karen freeinchristman

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We appear to have no nbank blessings at this time and only 24k in blessings available.

Don't know what the state of the character, the Bible and the Commandments is
OK, have you checked next to the spot top right where it says how many blessings you have on hand? Click on the word 'check' and it takes you to the banking zone. You should be able to see how many we have there - it worked for me.

Upvote 0

karen freeinchristman

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
OK, have you checked next to the spot top right where it says how many blessings you have on hand? Click on the word 'check' and it takes you to the banking zone. You should be able to see how many we have there - it worked for me.
Now my posts are coming in the wrong order... :o

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.