Mar 31, 2005
✟11,328.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A cold wind blew down the lonely trodden down street. Rain started to fall from the sky like crystal tear drops. The night was earily quiet for there to be a large storm going on and the smell of evil and betrayel seemed to almost fill the air of Huerensdale. Not that this would be seen as anything new by anyone. Ever seen the Royal Family had been murdered the Castle threw a dark shadow upon all who lived there. It was said that in the heart of the vast structure that had held the Royal Family, was a single solitary Rose perched high on a wall in the indoor Garden. This rose, it was said, would bring great wealth and happiness to whomever could find it. However, to get this far into the Castle was deemed impossible. Many had tried and all had failed. The Castle, besides the many dangerous criminals that were known to have taken up residence since the Royal Families assassination, was said to be haunted by evil spirits and horrifying images of the past; and perhaps the worst of all, the Lady of the Manor. Who could seduct any many into coming to bed with her, the man who would think was in for the night of his life would soon realize it would be his last night alive. Not that getting to the center of the vast Castle was hard enough, for indeed it was a two days journey from one end of the Castle to the other, but the castle itself was located inbetween two mountains in the Misty hills. A place that no one from the town ever went, unless of course they had a death wish.

Lohkee pondered at all of this in his room. He could hear the rain and the wind pushing at the eeves of his old house and sending brush flying up against his door step. "What if I could take the Rose for myself," thought Lohkee, "then perhaps I could turn this town back to what it once was!"
But in order to do this Lohkee would require a team. A team in pursuit of, the Rose.

OOC:
hey guys, an old RPG veteran trying to make a comeback. I would really appreciate it if yall would show interest in this :).

Rules:
No cussing.
You can have :kiss:, but keep it clean.
Only Elvish or Human race please.

Anyone can join :D