OOC: Ember's Wake (SIGN UP NOW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StarSplitter87

No pity from the guy who wakes up at six for his school. :)

I don't know how I did it in all the years before college....waking up that early....I cannot even think of ever doing it again....:sleep:

The students here probably deserve to be shot too... :doh:

Most people your age deserve to be shot....but give them time....hopefully most of them will grow out of it...

~Star

Upvote 0

dramaking

All the World's a Stage....
Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't know how I did it in all the years before college....waking up that early....I cannot even think of ever doing it again....:sleep:

Most people your age deserve to be shot....but give them time....hopefully most of them will grow out of it...

~Star
Have you heard my stories about my school?

Upvote 0

Joy_Everlasting

My camera has a photographic memory.
Feb 26, 2005
The Milky Way ~ The Candy Bar of course...
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

~Star
How do you know? I'm a sneaky person who hides her age... :p And I hope they do grow out of it, though there are a couple who make me wonder if it's possible...

Upvote 0

dramaking

All the World's a Stage....
Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oh. Yeah probabilities would do the trick, I guess... ^_^ So are you insinuating that almost everyone under the of 20 deserves to be shot? :p Not that I don't agree for the most part, but...
I disagree for the most part. I think there are an equal amount of immature, rude, crude, and fairly stupid, adults to the amount of young people. It's just, now they work for the few that they made fun of before :) With the notable exception of Congressmen.

Upvote 0

Joy_Everlasting

My camera has a photographic memory.
Feb 26, 2005
The Milky Way ~ The Candy Bar of course...
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, but if they got shot as kids, the percentage of adults like that would be much smaller... ;)

(Disclaimer: No, I do not really believe that we should shoot the stupid people; they just deserve it sometimes.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sampson x

Supreme Commander of the Paralytic Army
Dec 21, 2004
Indiana
✟5,603.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Mountaindog, I hope I didn't take too much liberty in the way Borkeau knows a little about Duroposa. I wanted to include you in some way. If you don't like it, just have him ignore Borkeau's remarks. If I remember what little we have planned for the immediate future, it won't matter too much anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Raphael45

Dec 7, 2007
My mind
✟7,884.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Only if necessary and below their knee caps. According to law, it's only attempted murder if you hit above the knee cap, otherwise it's battery and assault. :)

~Star
You could just shoot 'em with an airsoft gun.;) It stings, but you won't kill anyone... and if you shoot them over... and over... and over... and over... again they might get the point.;) You can borrow my airsoft G22 if you like!:)

Anyway, what's 'necessary?'.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.