OOC: A Grain of Sand (GOODIES AND BADDIES NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StarSplitter87

You know I think I have heard of that series, but like Sam it is difficult to find time to do everything that is expected of you and find time to take a few here and there to relax one's eyes. It does look interesting though and I could use a good read this summer.

*does a little dance* Here I am in class, posting, and as it turns out the projector isn't working. MWHAHAHAAA....ya ok, not my doing but ... MWHAHAAHAHA *viva evil laugh*

Upvote 0
S

StarSplitter87

Choose your Path!

The time has come for the great warriors and wimps of the group to part ways! Choose a side, or no side if that is your character's way, and see where it will take you!

1) Stay with Manfred and Asha and help defend the city of Luben against the impossible odds of defeating the undead army! Be prepared to follow orders, Asha's a tough commander to be sure!

2) Go with Rayne and discover the secrets of the location of the map! This is not as easy as it sounds! There will be a grand adventure where the wits, endurence, quick thinking, and patience of the travelers will be tested like never before! But beware...death is possible in this path just as in the first, and not all of the travelers who take this path will have a choice in the matter!!!

3) Be the rebel of the group and betray both the bonds you have instilled along the way and the trust your characters may have gained. Go out into the city and cause whatever mischief you may! However, there are Rurirukk Warriors soon to be loosed on the streets as well as a few undead popping up here and there due to tunneling under the city! There is also a deadly demon who may seek revenage on any of the party he recognizes as well as the chaos of the city quickly becoming in ruins!

CHOOSE AND YOU SHALL BE TESTED!

~StarSplitter87

Upvote 0

dramaking

All the World's a Stage....
Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The time has come for the great warriors and wimps of the group to part ways! Choose a side, or no side if that is your character's way, and see where it will take you!

1) Stay with Manfred and Asha and help defend the city of Luben against the impossible odds of defeating the undead army! Be prepared to follow orders, Asha's a tough commander to be sure!

2) Go with Rayne and discover the secrets of the location of the map! This is not as easy as it sounds! There will be a grand adventure where the wits, endurence, quick thinking, and patience of the travelers will be tested like never before! But beware...death is possible in this path just as in the first, and not all of the travelers who take this path will have a choice in the matter!!!

3) Be the rebel of the group and betray both the bonds you have instilled along the way and the trust your characters may have gained. Go out into the city and cause whatever mischief you may! However, there are Rurirukk Warriors soon to be loosed on the streets as well as a few undead popping up here and there due to tunneling under the city! There is also a deadly demon who may seek revenage on any of the party he recognizes as well as the chaos of the city quickly becoming in ruins!

CHOOSE AND YOU SHALL BE TESTED!

~StarSplitter87
What of us renegades who have yet to enter the full story? (Sorry to ruin your very impressive Narrator imitation though Star.)

Upvote 0

Locket

Speak softly and carry a BIG STICK
Oct 23, 2004
In the Milky Way Galaxy
✟51,839.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
:sigh: 'Tis what I was afraid of. I might have to call you and Dave into a major scheming session later, or just drop the whole idea altogether... whihc would really stink, by golly, because Manny and Wolf have been trying to have a nice little reunion for three threads now!

Upvote 0

dramaking

Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well you totally ruined it Drama. And those random blokes you have will most certainly will be on an alternate and top secret 4th option which is later blended with the first I suspect.

:D And Loc, dear, Wolf isn't coming into the story unless you found a way to get her into a HUGE city full of NOISEY HUMANS ;)
Random Blokes!?! I'm shocked and dismayed I had Philip approved for entry half a thread ago! :p Fleer is just a means to an end, though now it looks like he might need to be a normal character...Well, it's time for me to start brain storming... I just hope I don't screw up the threads plans...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dramaking

Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hmmm. Philip is in an awkward position and Fleer is legging it up a wall. Not good ways to begin. Philip would be useless defending the city as I don't think there would be many chances for fencing bouts and diplomacy versus Kiva. (Wouldn't that be funny though:

"Sir, I am sure we can come to terms..think of the lives of your men."

"What LIVES?! KILL HIM!!!!"

And that assuming that he got close enough to talk before having his head lobbed off)

Any way, assuming he can get away from Cornelius alive he'll be falling into the group soon, whether leaving the city or not is yet for him to tell me.

Upvote 0

Locket

Oct 23, 2004
In the Milky Way Galaxy
✟51,839.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Sorry Loc, I haven't got anything for you. Your own fault you have such subborn characters ;)

And yes Drama, random. ;) They are about to get dropped into the middle of the biggest adventures Christia has ever seen....MWHAHAHAAAHHAA

*thinks*... Hmmm... Would the army have had to head through a forest to get to Luben? Are there any more baddie reinforcements coming?

Upvote 0

Locket

Oct 23, 2004
In the Milky Way Galaxy
✟51,839.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Well, she'll have to run somewhere, and she's had twenty years to tone down a few phobias...

And sorry I haven't posted for my others yet. I'm waiting until WOF posts for Seamus. It just makes more sense if Robert meets them before I dig into their heads. But G is already at the library, if you need him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Scary? Nyah, not when we're dealing with thread as epic as GoS.

Sorry I disappeared for a couple days, taking care of Mom. Your continued prayers are appreciated, just agree with me that my mom's body is completely restored and totally healthy. The power of agreement is a mighty force! Just take a look at Matthew 18:18-19! Glory to God!

I have a really long post in there for Asha now, but it's mainly responding to all you guys' posts. As I read it to proof I wondered if a bit of my own weariness didn't rub off onto the good ole Pra Yer herself. Still, it was fitting and appropriate. We've both been fighting battles for a long time and we both need some rest.

Upvote 0
S

StarSplitter87

Well I suppose it is only right to split the thread myself. :D

EXCELENT work done on Fleer by the way Sam, he's really an individual character! Alot of RPGers, and I am most certainly one of those, have a bunch of characters who are very similar. I think you are one of those types of writers who can pretty much write in any personality you want. It's a rare gift!

OK, time to split ;) See you in the new OOC. You know, I don't think even the Consi threads split an OOC this fast....must say something mustn't it? :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.