Libby1

Spiritual Warfare
Apr 27, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟2,106.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Theofilus said:
Wolfie, we passed the Point Of No Return. You can't go back. The only way out is down.
Theo's right Wolfie. There is no going back. Here I brought cover blanket. Let's put that over you. At least you can change back comfortably.

Theo feel that breeze? What's that sound? Hey look there are more drawings on the wall to my right, and on the floor. What do you make of them:confused:

Upvote 0

cinni

Cuddly Dawg
Aug 25, 2004
Visit site
✟2,102.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
These are early drawings of the alien race from the planet woopsie the carvings depict their life long struggle to become human but as time evolved the relaised their plot for total and utter anihilatiion of the woopsie race would not happen so hence the name woopsie see the story as it one clueless alien of this race descended upon earth on his floating surfboard with lights all around it thinking he was being real clever but he soon discovered humans were fare cleverer and he went to his leader Luther Schmuther and said i think you made a woopsie great one and so they carved theie plight on the walls of this cave when they alien raced died out they had hoped that the spirit of the woopsies would descend upon anyone who entereed this here cave.

I am guessing that would be everyone here:D

Juast ignore the scales growing on your backs and keep walking their is light at the end of this tunnel:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Bevlina

cave3.jpg

Bev stands staring at a weird looking stallegmite wondering if she can fill the space with spackfilla or Gap Filler. *wanders around staring*...*hmnnnnn* ... digs in bottomless bag and pullt out Gap Filla. Wonder if this will work?....*swats bat out of the way*

Upvote 0

Wolflily

Saved by the Grace of God, thank you Jesus!
Jan 8, 2004
New Hampshire, USA
✟10,794.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
*Wolf wakes up from her nap and finds herself buried alive.*

AHHHHH!!! Oh. It's a blanket.

*Peeks out and sees Libby and Theo examining writing on the wall. Gets up, stretches, yawns, and finds two legs beneath her instead of four.*

Whew. Glad that's over with. Thanks for the blanket guys!

*Libby gives her the :thumbsup:*

So, looks like we're stuck in this blasted hole in the ground a bit longer, huh? Down into the bowels of the planet. Hmm. I don't like that visual very much. I hear Dawn and Bev but where'd they get themselves off to? And CP and Saracen too? We need walkie talkies down here so we can keep track of each other. I'm hungry. Any more mangoes left?

Upvote 0

Libby1

Spiritual Warfare
Apr 27, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟2,106.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Libby1 reaches into her bag and hans Wolflily two Mangoes, and fresh pineapple juice which Wolf 'wolfs' down being so hungry.

Yes we really do need some way to communicate.......bumps onto DS and Bev and hugs both of them.

Well, are we making headway with those designs yet Theo?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wolflily

Saved by the Grace of God, thank you Jesus!
Jan 8, 2004
New Hampshire, USA
✟10,794.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
*Slurping Mango juice off of her wrists.*
Man, these things are messy eats, huh? Hey, Dawn and Bev are back! Hello. I'm a people again.
*Hears amazingly loud CRASH from someplace close by but doesn't see any stalagtites falling from the roof of the cave.*
WHAT was that?! Oh yeah - CP's at it again. Is he still on the other side of the PONR? He should just get on over here so we can all stick together as we travel into the bowels of the planet.
Theo, you got those heiroglyphics figured out yet? I'm an artist. Maybe I can help you.
*Wanders over to check out the cool symbolism*

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.