tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guess they like to yuk it up over tragedies. Pretty sick of you ask me.
I'm not sure that's the point but if that's the conclusion you want to draw from it, that's ok. Personally? I think "Hey, maybe there's something we CAN do to prevent this sort of thing?". But that's just my opinion. :wave:
tulc(just found it profoundly sad) :sigh:

• Agree
Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think The Onion's (satirical) take on this matter is one of the more lucid ones of those that have any traction.

The "joke" isn't about the murders. It's a dig at the cultural habit of saying there was no way to prevent this or see it coming when in fact there were many ways to prevent it.

Upvote 0

Cuddles333

May 5, 2011
Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I personally think these school shootings are a conditioning method being used. After a while, we may have shootings in nursing facilities and with the prior school shootings, become rather numb to even these.

After this process, strange soldiers at our door, will have to be obeyed...... or else.

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I personally think these school shootings are a conditioning method being used. After a while, we may have shootings in nursing facilities and with the prior school shootings, become rather numb to even these.

After this process, strange soldiers at our door, will have to be obeyed...... or else.
Who do you think is doing this conditioning? And how does it lead to soldiers at the door? What orders do they give?

Upvote 0