ONE WORD AT A TIME STORY (anyone can play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorianna

I'm a proud Canadian who married an American!
Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One day we decided to eat ice sculptures because we were feeling hot. These sculptures were tasty because they had a nice flavour, it was pinapple! We didn't know that someone peed vinegar in gallons of sculptures and ruined Socrate's face. We waltzed, tangoed together, but decided it looked frumpy. I decided that pirates, the cold texture. Therefore, distributing chopsticks was more interesting. They brought refurbished rice cakes which looked pink. I thought nothing of staring directly at the skinny man's legs. Therefore, the deal was I fell ill to one mighty and prolonged attack of sarcasm. Yummy! It was just about done. Again we went over the side and kicked frantically at my friend's pet, a French man came so I puked. As He looked disgusted, he tangoed around in disgusting yellow water that smelled like hotdogs and wet trash. Then Arnold jumped onto Georgia who energetically pushed dinosaur bones south with Arnold's rabbit foot. Denise called out "Hang on we're almost in Canada just now and YAY! Lets go to Tikitak and visit the Queen!" On the other side of the border. Someone tried to kill the King in Alaska. "Who fired a mailman, that ate his french fries?" said Arnold dispondently. But, suddenly, hippos ran over Arnold both Arnold and Denise instantly. Their familys were mad at TV because it showed food leftovers being fed to babies whose faces showed every inch of worry. While dogs barked loudly making Arnold fall into mounds of CD's that meowed at clouds dayly for years. Frantically, Kelsey ate marshmellows cold even when dogs remonstrated her beautiful dreadlocks-enhanced by their shimmerimg highlights blazing with glorious lights. Then she sat inside the motorhome and ate pizza with olives and we laughed very angrily. So if dextrous could annihilate all dogs only up-side-down instead of cows, then explode beautifully. Jake decided cows were just odd. But although the guernseys were mooing loudly 'help!', and displaying noses, they tangoed bizarrly in hope of finding Arnold spewing out milk. When they controlled him, he definistrated the antidisestablishmentarianism and rang the liberty bell to call Farmer Bush out into the yard. When BOOM! The Liberty Bell exploded. Pieces of computer manuals catapulted from every single orphanage in france. Homer said food tasted like snowmen burning.

Anyhow, off we ran to catch up with Arnold, and we handed detrementalism to him. Logitech contacted Kerry and said "Your tango distresses me and Kelsey disassembled the doorbell. While Arnold cannonballed cosmonauts to nikki. Help! Kerry impounded laxatives." So he decided how much speed he could easily use to drink that jello. He spit into gallons of nasty orange and said "Moviefone!, tell Edwards that Kerry is stinky and deceiving dog who tells Kittyollieroo, that his game is ending. The dumbo is kitkat but nothing but cats litter. "John beat me", farmer Brown cried his intestines clean while flipping cowchips. Christians burnt nothing. Beaches collected sand. Dogs gave chortles. And then...KABOOM! A cat blew chunks. Just before we got hit, America sank Iran! And then democracy imposed pencils impersonating George "farmer" Bush.

"At last!" they said. Pencils fell quietly from above as we boogied to Arrogant Worms. I laughed as they harpooned wheat from Saskatchewan. Wondering why Becky blew at all the fanatics, Barney belched up fruitloops and milk. "Disgusting!" cried Becky. She eyed Santa Claus with a smile and screamed. My Protecreur is excruciatingly boring. I languished as she undid her shoes tightly. The barn caught fire joyously, seeing that gasoline had sprung from the sea. Mrs. Garfunkel fell from grace in the north but disgustingly she remained above in the south. Forty miles below they're watching pomeranians vote Bush into Iraq. Why? Because we like cheese. Green apples, orange taffy, sex, and war. Why? Because we are righteous. Regal newspapers that write such disgusting truths that harm us so internally that we kick ourselves should be exalted. So, Burn and Georgia made Arnold read the newspaper to show him how to breathe properly but not to eat!
Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there

Upvote 0

horuhe00

Contributor
Apr 28, 2004
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Visit site
✟21,931.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
One day we decided to eat ice sculptures because we were feeling hot. These sculptures were tasty because they had a nice flavour, it was pinapple! We didn't know that someone peed vinegar in gallons of sculptures and ruined Socrate's face. We waltzed, tangoed together, but decided it looked frumpy. I decided that pirates, the cold texture. Therefore, distributing chopsticks was more interesting. They brought refurbished rice cakes which looked pink. I thought nothing of staring directly at the skinny man's legs. Therefore, the deal was I fell ill to one mighty and prolonged attack of sarcasm. Yummy! It was just about done. Again we went over the side and kicked frantically at my friend's pet, a French man came so I puked. As He looked disgusted, he tangoed around in disgusting yellow water that smelled like hotdogs and wet trash. Then Arnold jumped onto Georgia who energetically pushed dinosaur bones south with Arnold's rabbit foot. Denise called out "Hang on we're almost in Canada just now and YAY! Lets go to Tikitak and visit the Queen!" On the other side of the border. Someone tried to kill the King in Alaska. "Who fired a mailman, that ate his french fries?" said Arnold dispondently. But, suddenly, hippos ran over Arnold both Arnold and Denise instantly. Their familys were mad at TV because it showed food leftovers being fed to babies whose faces showed every inch of worry. While dogs barked loudly making Arnold fall into mounds of CD's that meowed at clouds dayly for years. Frantically, Kelsey ate marshmellows cold even when dogs remonstrated her beautiful dreadlocks-enhanced by their shimmerimg highlights blazing with glorious lights. Then she sat inside the motorhome and ate pizza with olives and we laughed very angrily. So if dextrous could annihilate all dogs only up-side-down instead of cows, then explode beautifully. Jake decided cows were just odd. But although the guernseys were mooing loudly 'help!', and displaying noses, they tangoed bizarrly in hope of finding Arnold spewing out milk. When they controlled him, he definistrated the antidisestablishmentarianism and rang the liberty bell to call Farmer Bush out into the yard. When BOOM! The Liberty Bell exploded. Pieces of computer manuals catapulted from every single orphanage in france. Homer said food tasted like snowmen burning.

Anyhow, off we ran to catch up with Arnold, and we handed detrementalism to him. Logitech contacted Kerry and said "Your tango distresses me and Kelsey disassembled the doorbell. While Arnold cannonballed cosmonauts to nikki. Help! Kerry impounded laxatives." So he decided how much speed he could easily use to drink that jello. He spit into gallons of nasty orange and said "Moviefone!, tell Edwards that Kerry is stinky and deceiving dog who tells Kittyollieroo, that his game is ending. The dumbo is kitkat but nothing but cats litter. "John beat me", farmer Brown cried his intestines clean while flipping cowchips. Christians burnt nothing. Beaches collected sand. Dogs gave chortles. And then...KABOOM! A cat blew chunks. Just before we got hit, America sank Iran! And then democracy imposed pencils impersonating George "farmer" Bush.

"At last!" they said. Pencils fell quietly from above as we boogied to Arrogant Worms. I laughed as they harpooned wheat from Saskatchewan. Wondering why Becky blew at all the fanatics, Barney belched up fruitloops and milk. "Disgusting!" cried Becky. She eyed Santa Claus with a smile and screamed. My Protecreur is excruciatingly boring. I languished as she undid her shoes tightly. The barn caught fire joyously, seeing that gasoline had sprung from the sea. Mrs. Garfunkel fell from grace in the north but disgustingly she remained above in the south. Forty miles below they're watching pomeranians vote Bush into Iraq. Why? Because we like cheese. Green apples, orange taffy, sex, and war. Why? Because we are righteous. Regal newspapers that write such disgusting truths that harm us so internally that we kick ourselves should be exalted. So, Burn and Georgia made Arnold read the newspaper to show him how to breathe properly but not to eat!
Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling

Upvote 0

mister-fett

Knight of Raltir
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
✟7,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at

Upvote 0

mochagirl

Even so, it is well with my soul.
Aug 23, 2004
✟19,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a

Upvote 0

Glorianna

Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy

Upvote 0

Kamtre

Kamtre, Agent of Light
Jun 22, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
✟8,264.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped

Upvote 0

horuhe00

Contributor
Apr 28, 2004
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Visit site
✟21,931.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glorianna

Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the track

Upvote 0

MagicStar723

Dec 8, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟8,270.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the track gracefully

Upvote 0

Glorianna

Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the track gracefully and

Upvote 0

Tie

Aug 13, 2004
sydney
✟188.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the track gracefully and took

Upvote 0

Glorianna

Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the track gracefully and took time

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kamtre

Kamtre, Agent of Light
Jun 22, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
✟8,264.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the track gracefully and took time on

Upvote 0

MagicStar723

Dec 8, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟8,270.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the track gracefully and took time on the

Upvote 0

Glorianna

Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the track gracefully and took time on the corners

Upvote 0

horuhe00

Contributor
Apr 28, 2004
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Visit site
✟21,931.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the track gracefully and took time on the corners by

Upvote 0

Glorianna

Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Despite Arnold's idiocy, Farmer William Harold was happy drowning Kevin in spit. It alarmed him when the spit foamed up and Kevin throttled William. Eventually Kevin came out alive. Injured and kooky, he decided to kick Kelsey's Dog in the Jonathan Aftergood (nuts) AKA balls, until Kelsey Hurled two eggs at Kevin. While Arnold killed Kelsey, Kelsey's mum screamed frantically "Yes!" and simultaneously crystallized into something brown. Tim spiked the greasy, strawberry hangover pail while Leanne slapped Lynelle on the head. Thus, making everything gloomy. Grand indeed was his surprise when Kelsey groaned. "She's alive!" When Tim drank chocolate cows, Kevin farted twice on Farmer William Harold. "Vintage hotdog." said Farmer William. So Farmer William and Kevin went and mortified Kelsey in her ice hot mini-skirt. She retaliated at him, yelling "I fart on people!" So they decided Buddahs blow chunks. Gas jumped from her intestine and burst inwards towards Madonna & Mary. Kelsey walked in on Justin Timberlake as he walked in circles, ripping astronomical sized holes, fermenting anaerobicaly in his gut. Pedro Robello was tipsy-turvying around Hilary since he roughed her uptown in time for dinner. Good food and drink was tippling and toppling all over themselves. They were there oogling at a crucifix. Sandy looped the track gracefully and took time on the corners by the

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.