One thing you learned today reading the scriptures that you did not know?

daydreamergurl15

Daughter of the King
Dec 11, 2003
✟15,656.00
Faith
Christian
I know you guys have read scripture over and over again and one day...all of a sudden you see something in a scripture that you've read but never realized it was there. So....post it and let us us know what it is. :)

I've read Luke countless times but for some reason I have overlooked this verse:
Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.​
Now, I know that He is the Son of God, I just never realized that the Angel Gabriel said it to Mary before our Christ's birth. :)

Share yours. ^_^

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey sis, I missed that these two speak of each other, just found this one when studying Lot last week

Gen 19:30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

Heb 11:38 (Of whom the world was not worthy) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

Its like a rubics cube to me, but thats one locking into another I overlooked

Upvote 0