Once justified by faith, we ought to have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom 5:1).

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Once justified by faith, we ought to have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom 5:1).

• “The good gets grace from Jehovah, but He will condemn a man of wicked thoughts.” (Pro 12:2)

Considering that only the Creator is good (Mat 19:17; Mark 10:18; Luke 18:19), how, then, can someone get grace from the Creator?

Perhaps you will say: being full of the Holy Spirit.

Yes. Nonetheless, Noah wasn’t full of the Holy Spirit (this only took place after the death of Jesus - see John 7:37-39) and, still thus, he found grace in the eyes of the Creator (Gen 6:8). Why?

The answer can be seen below:

• “These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations. *Noah walked with God* .” (Gen 6:9).

As Noah walked with the Creator, he was able to live a fair and perfect life even in the midst of a generation which, the few who prayed to the Creator, cried for the end of all flesh (Gn 6:13).

But, what is to walk with the Creator? Walking side by side with Him, such as we do with our intimate friend: walking with Him wherever we go, always talking, feeling His heart and doing His will.

However, for this, we need to love His instruction, knowledge and correction (Prov 12:1).

Perhaps you are thinking: “but Jesus said for us following Him (Luke 9:23)”.

Yes, but this, at no moment, means to be behind Him. On the contrary: see what Jesus said to His apostles:

• “No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master does. But *I have called you friends*, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.” (Joh 15:15).

This is the level of relationship that we need to have with Jesus and it is this that this world in murkiness needs. So much so that it was enjoined to us to be light (Daniel 12:3; Mat 5:14-16; Phil 2:14,15).

Jesus’ people need to hear and proclaim the prophetic word so that Jesus’ Bride can prepare for the rapture and non-believers can recognize that Jesus is with us (1Corinthians 14:25). But, for this, we need to stay in the counsel of the Creator:

• “For who has stood in the counsel of Jehovah, and hears His Word? Who has listened to His Word and heard it?” (Jer 23:18);
• “But if they had stood in My wisdom and had caused My people to hear My Words, then they would have turned them from their evil way and from the evil of their doings.” (Jer 23:22).

So, have a good week hearing Jesus’ voice so that nobody can be catch by surprise anymore (as it happened in this pandemic). After all, the Creator will do nothing unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets (Amos 3:7).