Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Excellent pictures rainbow :hug: thanks. Have you noticed most all our hair looks the same when we are teens.

^_^ You know, when E was till in high school, they did a thing during Home coming week where each class took a decade, and dressed according to the styles. Her class did the 70's! We had just gotten the computer, and she started searching for 70's hair and fashion so she'd know how to dress!!! I told her child I have a shelf FULL of yearbooks!!;) So, she looked there!! Only problem, was the hair styles were long and straight, and hers was short and curly!!

Upvote 0

Heart of a Seeker

Romans 8:28
Jul 12, 2006
At home in Iowa
✟38,537.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
^_^ You know, when E was till in high school, they did a thing during Home coming week where each class took a decade, and dressed according to the styles. Her class did the 70's! We had just gotten the computer, and she started searching for 70's hair and fashion so she'd know how to dress!!! I told her child I have a shelf FULL of yearbooks!!;) So, she looked there!! Only problem, was the hair styles were long and straight, and hers was short and curly!!
Isn't that funny? My hair got down to my waist. And then I had kids and their hands got tangled in it all the time. That's when I started cutting it.

Upvote 0

Tumbleweed64

God doesn't make mistakes!
May 13, 2005
the Wild Wild West!
✟39,823.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Isn't it funny how our hair changes over the years^_^ mine went from "orphan annie" look when I was a toddler to long, blond and wavy when I was a pre-teen( it was so long when I was in grade school I could almost sit on it) to the big 80's styles, back to letting it grow back longer and watching it get darker ( and grayer :p ) to now.... :)

Upvote 0

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I found one from my son's first Christmas!

Mike (my ex) holding Jamey, me in front (with all the hair! ;) ) my former sil, my mom in back, and my sister holding Buffy. My dad must have been taking the picture.

Attachments

• jamey's first Christmas 1980.jpg
    jamey's first Christmas 1980.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.