Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi all. I'm new here so I'll warn you about me. I'm a born again spirit filled Christian and have been for forty four years. I'm a word weaver. I speak truthfully and bluntly. All I ask is ...If you have a problem with what I have to say, know that I am not speaking to hurt or to put anyone down. So don't deal with it by banning me. I was just banned from a group for just that a few minutes ago.
So now you are warned....I do love people but have always been a loner. Well Most word weavers are apparently

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,931,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Denadii, WELCOME TO CF .. :wave:

I don't think there's anything wrong with straight talk, in fact, I've always preferred it. As Christians however, we are bound by the commands we find in verses like these .. Matthew 5:16; Matthew 7:12; Ephesians 4:29; 1 Peter 3:15. In fact, I try to keep those verses in the forefront of my mind whenever I post here, especially in debate threads.

If you always treat/speak to others in the same way that you would like to be treated/spoken to by them, that covers most of the bases, yes? (how we are actually being treated/spoken to by others is not what's in view here, only the way we choose to treat/speak to others is .. Matthew 7:12).

Since it's so easy to be misunderstood in a medium like this however (and you already know there may end up being a problem), perhaps your signature line should include at least the gist of the warning you just gave us here in your OP, since most of those you talk to in the future will never read/never remember what you said here ;)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Denadii, WELCOME TO CF .. :wave:

I don't think there's anything wrong with straight talk, in fact, I've always preferred it. As Christians however, we are bound by the commands we find in verses like these .. Matthew 5:16; Matthew 7:12; Ephesians 4:29; 1 Peter 3:15. In fact, I try to keep those verses in the forefront of my mind whenever I post here, especially in debate threads.

If you always treat/speak to others in the same way that you would like to be treated/spoken to by them, that covers most of the bases, yes? (how we are actually being treated/spoken to by others is not what's in view here, only the way we choose to treat/speak to others is .. Matthew 7:12).

Since it's so easy to be misunderstood in a medium like this however (and you already know there may end up being a problem), perhaps your signature line should include at least the gist of the warning you just gave us here in your OP, since most of those you talk to in the future will never read/never remember what you said here ;)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
Thank you. David.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi all. I'm new here so I'll warn you about me. I'm a born again spirit filled Christian and have been for forty four years. I'm a word weaver. I speak truthfully and bluntly. All I ask is ...If you have a problem with what I have to say, know that I am not speaking to hurt or to put anyone down. So don't deal with it by banning me. I was just banned from a group for just that a few minutes ago.
So now you are warned....I do love people but have always been a loner. Well Most word weavers are apparently
Welcome to the boards, I had never heard of word weavers but it looks interesting. You might want to take a good look at the rules and watch out for personal remarks.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the boards, I had never heard of word weavers but it looks interesting. You might want to take a good look at the rules and watch out for personal remarks.

Grace and peace,
Mark
Thanks Mark...I already did that. The forum here looks very good so far. People treating people with respect. A word weaver is a story teller...a writer.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks Mark...I already did that. The forum here looks very good so far. People treating people with respect. A word weaver is a story teller...a writer.
I checked out their website but of course we don't have a word weavers in Indiana. Maybe you can start a writers club, if you could find enough people who take it seriously. The moderators are fair on here, if your reported you usually just get a warning. I've gotten in trouble with that a couple of times and had to find somewhere else till the warnings expired. If your having a problem with someone, don't worry about it, try the ignore button.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I checked out their website but of course we don't have a word weavers in Indiana. Maybe you can start a writers club, if you could find enough people who take it seriously. The moderators are fair on here, if your reported you usually just get a warning. I've gotten in trouble with that a couple of times and had to find somewhere else till the warnings expired. If your having a problem with someone, don't worry about it, try the ignore button.

Grace and peace,
Mark
Aww....You have many word weavers in Indiana. I'm looking forward to a good time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF. I was certain I had responded previously to this post, but I guess not. Thanks for the warning. I sometimes need bluntness to understand people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you; a regular Bible reading habit is a great blessing; John's Gospel is a wonderful book of the Bible to get to know well.
Have you noticed? The Word is getting more and more fascinating by the day!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi all. I'm new here so I'll warn you about me. I'm a born again spirit filled Christian and have been for forty four years.
I'm a word weaver.......................
So don't deal with it by banning me.........I was just banned from a group........
Howdy and welcome to CF....
Thanks for the warning.
A forum I used to be on about a decade ago would use this dancing ban can in place of the banned member's avatar. [I may suggest this gif for this forum :idea:]

277.gif

Beware the Mods!

Last edited:
Reactions: Denadii
Upvote 0