Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
All the usual chain hotels are there. If you do a search on the hotel websites, you will want to look for Cincinnati-Clifton
Thanks Naomi.. I didn't know if there was any area to avoid or any hotels to staff away from particularly. I am going by myself to a city I have never been to and it is my first real trip where I am going to be alone.. kinda nervous... LoL

Upvote 0

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You visiting the home of the Bearcats ZacTak?
Yep, I sure am! I am considering transferring there from Missouri State University for the Fall semester. I already applied, so now I am just checking out the school to see if it is really what God wants... I think seeing it will help me to really know what God wants :D

Upvote 0

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'll be praying for your trip and guidance.
thanks! I definitely could use the prayers for both! Its definitely a hard decision and right now it is hard to decipher whether it is God telling me to go, or if it is me :D I know over the next few months it will become clear if it is God or not.

Upvote 0

No Swansong

Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!
Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Please tell me you are 6'4" 240# can run the 40 sub 4.4 and have played linebacker since childhood. Please, please,please tell me.

In case you can't tell I am a fan of UC. Not as big a fan as I am of the Buckeyes but UC is a close second.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What are you studying, Zactak, and why do you choose UC?
I am from St. Charles, Missouri which is right outside of St. Louis... I moved four hours away to go to school about 2 years ago. My parents moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in July of this year, and my sister and her family stayed in St. Charles... actually bought my parents' house. Well, I really have been struggling with my parents so far away and I hate the idea that I have to plan any trip to see my parents. I am going there next week and I don't know when I will see them again after that. I really don't want it to be one of those things where I see them once or twice a year. I remember going to visit my grandparents in PA and sobbing because it would be years before I would see them again... I don't want that.

When I found out they were going to move I was thinking there is no way I would leave Missouri... but as I prayed about it, and I started feeling led to research schools.

I am looking into UC, because it is about half way between my sister and her family, and my parents... I would be able to take a weekend trip either way and I really like that idea. Now, it is a waiting game for what God wants.

Upvote 0

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Please tell me you are 6'4" 240# can run the 40 sub 4.4 and have played linebacker since childhood. Please, please,please tell me.

In case you can't tell I am a fan of UC. Not as big a fan as I am of the Buckeyes but UC is a close second.
Oh yeah of course, definitely :D Shed about 7 inches off, and 130lbs and you got me :D hehe.. I've never actually played football in my life, but I do love watching it! *Currently watching Rams and Seahawks.. Go Rams! lol.

ETA: If I move to Cincinnati I am going to be hated.. my favorite football team is the Steelers, and my favorite baseball team is the Cardinals :D

Upvote 0

No Swansong

Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Oh yeah of course, definitely :D Shed about 7 inches off, and 130lbs and you got me :D hehe.. I've never actually played football in my life, but I do love watching it! *Currently watching Rams and Seahawks.. Go Rams! lol.

ETA: If I move to Cincinnati I am going to be hated.. my favorite football team is the Steelers, and my favorite baseball team is the Cardinals :D

I'm watching the Bengals right now against Tampa Bay. I have been a Cincinnati fan since 1972. Big Red Machine fan for almost as long.
Yes being a Steeler fan is a felony in Cincinnati.

Upvote 0

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm watching the Bengals right now against Tampa Bay. I have been a Cincinnati fan since 1972. Big Red Machine fan for almost as long.
Yes being a Steeler fan is a felony in Cincinnati.
aww the Bucaneers got their first win of the season... too bad ;) hehe. Just teasing you.

So it's a felony, eh? Guess I will be locked up and thrown in prison, because there isn't any way I am going to stop being a Steelers fan :p

Upvote 0

NoCompromise

Senior Veteran
Oct 25, 2005
Cincinnati, Ohio
Visit site
✟18,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

ETA: If I move to Cincinnati I am going to be hated.. my favorite football team is the Steelers, and my favorite baseball team is the Cardinals
:D

O, trust me. You will fit right in with the other Steelers sympathizers.

I wouldn't say it's a felony, but there aren't many worse things you can do in Cincinnati.

No matter what your always welcome in Cin-city.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

O, trust me. You will fit right in with the other Steelers sympathizers.

I wouldn't say it's a felony, but there aren't many worse things you can do in Cincinnati.

No matter what your always welcome in Cin-city.
It'll be great if I move there, going to the football games and always cheering against Cincy :D or even baseball games if the Reds can play as well or better than they did this past year.

Upvote 0

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I will pretend you didn't say that. ^
Say what? I didn't say anything ;)

How far is Sharonville from the University of Cincinnati, and is it a good town? I found a hotel I am thinking of booking a room at. That question is for anyone who wants to answer :D

Upvote 0

No Swansong

Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
aww the Bucaneers got their first win of the season... too bad ;) hehe. Just teasing you.

So it's a felony, eh? Guess I will be locked up and thrown in prison, because there isn't any way I am going to stop being a Steelers fan :p

Grrrrrrr. Grrrrrrrr. Grrrrrrrrr

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.