✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
cjones98 said:
Hi, new to the board and also new to the Dayton area as well. The wife and I are originally from Tennessee and are up here on buisness for a bit. Can anyone recommend a church for us?

We liked going to Miami Valley Community Church but it moved way out in Miamisburg and it is hard to get there.

But PLEASE let me know what you find out. We are kinda unsatisfied with the church we are going to now and would like to find a good one. We like contemporary services. I wonder if Apex is any good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Qidron

GLEAN
Sep 1, 2004
BEREA, OHIO!
✟12,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Your will, Lord Jesus Christ! Nothing more... nothing less... nothing else.

This is a request on behalf of Jesse, the young man who fell 50 feet off Whipps Ledges in Hinckley Ohio.

On Thursday night, May 4th, Jesse was out in Hinckley, Ohio doing some rock climbing...and there was an accident. Jesse fell approximately 40-50 feet. He has an open fracture in his right ankle as well as tearing all the ligaments in his right ankle. After the initial impact, he blacked out and was taken to Metro by means of life flight. He is not paralyzed, but has sustained 4 fractures in his back. Two of them are compression fractures from the fall, and one is a bursting fracture. The bursting fracture has fragments in both sides of his spinal colulmn.

As long as the doctors see progress in the fractured bones healing, he will not need to have surgery to fuse L1-L5 together. This means that the next 2-3 weeks while the doctors are waiting to see if his bones heal on their own will be a critical time.

Please pray that the physical therapy that Jesse will be going through will be enough to start healing and make a lot of progress with his lumbars so that another surgery will not be needed.

Jer. 29:11,12 I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope...you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will hear you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.