Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,777,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think every message board has this topic posted at some time(s) or another. So I'll be the next one to post it here. What does your user name mean? Mine: my real name is not Lucy (bet you'll never guess what it REALLY is). Anyway, my user name is the name of a favorite literary character, the Lucy in the Narnia Chronicles.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

sweetnetty

I picked mine while at work...at our NAZarene Church. I think it makes me sound young super hero! DuDuDuuuu! NAzGirl to the rescue!

Hi, NAZGirl! I'm a Nazarene, too. (what a rare and wondrous breed) I also worked at a Nazarene church for almost 6 years as the secretary.

My name is a play on both my first and last name--My real first name means--"Sweet as honey" and my last is___________ close to the "netty" part. I also post with my real first name on ez-board, but it's a bother to switch.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Hey, can I ask a question of all you Nazarenes? What is distinctive about the Nazarene faith? Just wondering. My mom went to a Naz church for a little while, but if I ask her this question she doesn't really know for sure.

It's me. I make it special!!! :)

No really, we are a holiness church, part of the Wesleyan faith. We came from the Church of the Pentecost, but came out of that denomination when the word "Pentecost" took on other meaning. We do not speak in tongues ( a Penetecost thing I guess). The Nazarenes are known for compassion- many Nazarene Missionaries. Famous Nazarenes? Jim Dobson, Bill Gaither (not that that matters, I jsut didn't want you to think we are way out there). The Church of the Naz. is a baby church- only about a 100 years old. Check us out at [url]www.nazarene.org[/url]

Upvote 0