off limit trees

Targ

Sep 4, 2010
NSW, Australia
✟8,418.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Just a pet theory of mine, but I believe those two trees in the Garden grew food for the angels -- not man.

We know that Lucifer was there at the time.

Ezekiel 28:13a Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God;

The Garden may have been a place for man and angels to meet for fellowship.

That may be stretching it a little, but it at least gives you something to ponder.

It is stretching it, because the word Lucifer is only mentioned once in the entire Bible and even then it's only in the KJV, in Isaiah 14, in a chapter totally unrelated to Satan, but everything to do with the King of Babylon.

Ezekiel 28 also has nothing to do with Lucifer. Look through the whole chapter and you'll find that the words Lucifer and Satan are not mentioned once - the whole chapter is about the Prince of the city of Tyre. The reason Eden is mentioned is because the Prince of Tyre is being compared to Adam.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is stretching it, because the word Lucifer is only mentioned once in the entire Bible and even then it's only in the KJV, in Isaiah 14, in a chapter totally unrelated to Satan, but everything to do with the King of Babylon.

Ezekiel 28 also has nothing to do with Lucifer. Look through the whole chapter and you'll find that the words Lucifer and Satan are not mentioned once - the whole chapter is about the Prince of the city of Tyre. The reason Eden is mentioned is because the Prince of Tyre is being compared to Adam.
Now you know why Satan hates the KJV -- it exposes him for who he really is.

Upvote 0

Targ

Sep 4, 2010
NSW, Australia
✟8,418.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
No, the KJV does no such thing. There's only one place in the KJV that the word Lucifer is mentioned and that is in a chapter that is not even about Satan. Therefore, Lucifer ≠ Satan. Wherever this Lucifer = Satan idea comes from, it's certainly not the Bible, KJV or otherwise.

My other points still stand.

Upvote 0