Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
"It doesn't matter, if you don't have it. I have no reason to involve you in affairs that have nothing to do with the current adventure, and are none of your business even if it was. If you must know, it was... no, it doesn't matter."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mysticchild04

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
MD
Visit site
✟5,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
"So, what are we looking for exactly?" Marissa asks. "I know these woods well, but I cant help much if I dont know where Im supposed to be going." she adds. Then she looks around. Someone is near. I can feel it. she thinks. Not gonna say anything to them right now, but Im gonna be ready for anything.

Upvote 0

Jakunen Hitotsu

Master Controller
Apr 3, 2004
San Antonio, Texas
Visit site
✟15,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Jak jumped up out of the tree and came down with a thud. He landed right in front of the people. He wanted them to see him, and see what they would do. They did not try to fight him, in fact they tried to ignore him, which made him think that they were weak. He didn't think they would give him trouble, but if they did, he figured he could take them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.