Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because I don't believe in two creations but only 1?

You really think those two verses, Genesis 1 and Jeremiah are enough to build such a doctrine on? Of a gap and two worlds? I am flabbergasted.

Only two? Adam only ignored one short verse.

Did you even try to comprehend what I said? Or, you comprehended what was said, and then simply choose to willfully negate it? What I said forces the question: "Why are so many not knowing this?" Why?

Angels asked themselves the same question when they saw their brothers siding with Lucifer. Its called "volition." God created it to give His creatures of both angels and men an area of sovereignty over their own choices.

You are free to do so and reject what I explained. God created you in His image. That means your will is sovereign to choose contrary, even if God does not approve. That is his granted sovereignty to man because God is sovereign and we are in His image.

As for traditional thinking?
Temporal traditions are fine if it makes one happy. But, not ones that keep out and exclude what is the eternal and to be known. It happens all the time. The Lord will sort it all out when we are called before Him.

No matter what a believer chooses to believe after he/she is saved? One thing they can not forfeit. That is having believed in Jesus Christ. But, they can lose rewards by finding themself having displeased the Lord after being saved. Our salvation can not be lost. But rewards for having pleased the Lord with right choices can be lost.

For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is
Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver,
precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for
the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will
test each one’s work, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work which he has built
on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will
suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.
1 Cor 3:11-15

The moral of that passage?

The Lord does not force us to accept what is truth after we are saved.

And, neither will I.

wishing you grace and peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

A brief series of questions put to evolutionists. I won't comment, feel free to make up your own minds.

The atheist evolutionists in the video will keep on rejecting Christianity as long as young earth creationism continues to fail to explain rationally why we have the prehistoric creation. For our failure is the fort they run into. For they want no part of what they perceive as brainwashed idiocy.

The way it now stands for the atheist when presented the young earth premise? ... Faith is conformity to checking one's brains at the door when entering a church. Sad to say, too many times that will be the case. God has offered checks and balances. Its why we see so many denominations.

Unless we recognize our error concerning creation of this world? (by repentance) We are going to continue to have our freedoms destroyed by God. For we leave God with an inability to find reason to bless us as a nation.

False doctrine is not honoring to God. For the fallen angels mock God when his people bravely and boldly espouse what is not true, and attribute it to God! Genesis 1:2 in the Hebrew speaks of a destroyed would left in chaos. Young earth creationists must think since their position has been commonly held that it can not be wrong. But, its not what the Scriptures teach.

My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge.......

Upvote 0