• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obligatory Introduction:

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Thomas Payne, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Thomas Payne

Thomas Payne I very serious...

+2
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Hello, name is Tom, don't let my profile picture fool you. I'm capable of both serious things and letting loose and doing stuff. The best example of this is that I am responsible for the worship service on Sundays at my church. In those times the kids respect me and stand away. However, when VBS time comes around I do the dances involved in the songs.

I'm mostly joining this site for feedback and ideas, to see if people have fought similar problems and come out with different ways to handle it. I'll probably frequent the worship ministry page as much as I can. Hope to meet / greet people.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Shadow

Shadow Active Member Supporter

+363
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Private
    Hey Tom, welcome to Christian Forums! I hope you have a great time here and find what you are looking for. :)

3. Little Lantern

Little Lantern Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world! Supporter

+2,321
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Greetings, and welcome to CF, Tom. May you find godly encouragement, good fellowship, and engaging discussion here. God bless you.