Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So there is a certain truth I have arrived at which is "A minimal level of obedience, qualifies you to define the Devil's territory", in other words, if you are obedient to God's word in laying down your life, your cross is defined, and because your cross is defined, the Devil's attraction to your cross is in your hands, not in his - and with that goes his territory.

What I get from this is that Evolution's agenda is simply to expand whatever territory you define for the Devil. In other words, if I say my cross is to ransom the handicapped, then I define the Devil's territory, by saying "Devil I will expose you if you come against the handicapped, I will know if you do (so be afraid) because I am ready to die for the handicapped", this in turn defines Evolution's agenda, since holding the Devil at bay from the handicapped means that more handicapped are able to attempt to adapt away from the Devil, with him not being able to advance because he is being resisted.

So you see, survival of the fittest, means nothing if you don't define the environment in which it operates. If you want to defend the handicapped, the handicapped will survive. There is no sense in which you have to surrender the handicapped, just because one scale of performance is off, for certain "selection pressures" that ultimately may or may not include the Devil at all.

The reason the world finds survival of the fittest appealing, is that the foolish mind that is in them thinks that it is possible to understand the Devil, to catch him and torment him and make themselves happy doing evil in his name. They don't understand that they are making enemies of everybody doing this, that no one who has even paused in Heaven wants to visit judgment on the weak, whose defender is strong, in the Lord. We are above the ways of this world.

I think the disappointing thing, is that we think "if I just had this advantage, if I just had this skill, I could change my cross, I could delay needless suffering" but the truth is only the Lord can do it, we must surrender whatever advantage or skill we get to Him and still go to the cross and leave it in God's hands to do the rest, or we lose. If it is up to God, God can do it. If not, what is the difference between us and the world. This is I think the mistake of the Church as it heads into the tribulation, thinking that it will compete with the world, to change the outcome, to delay the inevitable.

I am rambling at this point I think, in some ways it is sad, we will never know what we could have become until we reach Heaven, but by then this world will never know the difference, just the memory of the cross that sealed its fate.

Thoughts?:holy:

duolos

ὁ δοῦλος
Apr 7, 2015
✟15,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there,

So there is a certain truth I have arrived at which is "A minimal level of obedience, qualifies you to define the Devil's territory",
Chapter and verse? You appear to have Zoroastrian and legalistic streaks in this idea, such is not Christianity.

in other words, if you are obedient to God's word in laying down your life,
Yes, this is indeed something we're called to be obedient to.

your cross is defined, and because your cross is defined, the Devil's attraction to your cross is in your hands, not in his - and with that goes his territory.
Wait, what? Why is the focus of our faith the defeat of the Devil? Why is our taking up our Cross an action against the devil? There is no reason for this, in fact in all identification with the Cross that the New Testament provides us with the positive of becoming like Christ, having Him birthed in us, there is no razing of the Devil's influence because He's defeated, a caged lion prowling around to try and devour someone.

What I get from this is that Evolution's agenda is simply to expand whatever territory you define for the Devil.
The crunch of your gear change is amazing, you have to prove that what you're talking about in regards to the "decresing the influence of the devil" has anything to do with evolution, you haven't, merely asserted "facts" are merely asserted and no fact at all.

In other words, if I say my cross is to ransom the handicapped,
You don't choose the cross God will have for you, God chooses it for you, look at Paul, Ananias was told "he is my chosen instrument." and ransoming? Come on dude, you are not a saviour, there is no basis for this whatsoever in Scripture.

then I define the Devil's territory, by saying "Devil I will expose you if you come against the handicapped, I will know if you do (so be afraid) because I am ready to die for the handicapped", this in turn defines Evolution's agenda, since holding the Devil at bay from the handicapped means that more handicapped are able to attempt to adapt away from the Devil, with him not being able to advance because he is being resisted.
Since this flows from the ideas of our cross being a salvific push back to the Enemy and evolution being somehow linked to the enemy, and since you have not made such assertions plain, given the basis for, this conclusion is nonsensical tripe.

So you see, survival of the fittest, means nothing if you don't define the environment in which it operates. If you want to defend the handicapped, the handicapped will survive. There is no sense in which you have to surrender the handicapped, just because one scale of performance is off, for certain "selection pressures" that ultimately may or may not include the Devil at all.

The reason the world finds survival of the fittest appealing, is that the foolish mind that is in them thinks that it is possible to understand the Devil, to catch him and torment him and make themselves happy doing evil in his name. They don't understand that they are making enemies of everybody doing this, that no one who has even paused in Heaven wants to visit judgment on the weak, whose defender is strong, in the Lord. We are above the ways of this world.

I think the disappointing thing, is that we think "if I just had this advantage, if I just had this skill, I could change my cross, I could delay needless suffering" but the truth is only the Lord can do it, we must surrender whatever advantage or skill we get to Him and still go to the cross and leave it in God's hands to do the rest, or we lose. If it is up to God, God can do it. If not, what is the difference between us and the world. This is I think the mistake of the Church as it heads into the tribulation, thinking that it will compete with the world, to change the outcome, to delay the inevitable.

I am rambling at this point I think, in some ways it is sad, we will never know what we could have become until we reach Heaven, but by then this world will never know the difference, just the memory of the cross that sealed its fate.

Thoughts?:holy:
In my opinion you started rambling at the beginning of this quote if not the previous one, you have made this idea out of whole cloth as far as I can tell, there is no basis for it.

Upvote 0