So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am perhaps the most compassionate person in the world—which is precisely the reason why I adamantly oppose the abomination known as Obamacare. Former president Obama—and I still feel irritated to even call him “president”!—wanted the Catholic Church to provide mandatory abortions to their adherents as part of the devilish deal. Since you call yourself Catholic, you should oppose Obamacare too, since it means more aborted Catholic babies. Or do you not have compassion for the unborn?
Your comment on health care being a privelege suggests to me you might not be as compassionate as you like to think.

Either way, I'll pray for you. Specifically, pray you never get a life threatening condition that is very expensive to treat and insurance that won't cover it.

Upvote 0

ambc

Mark 12:30-31
Aug 18, 2017
Houston, TX
✟20,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Your comment on health care being a privelege suggests to me you might not be as compassionate as you like to think.

You ignored my thesis on Obamacare and abortion and instead attacked my character, saying I lack compassion. That is called an ad hominem attack. Try making an argument next time and not going off topic, okay?

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You ignored my thesis on Obamacare and abortion and instead attacked my character, saying I lack compassion. That is called an ad hominem attack. Try making an argument next time and not going off topic, okay?
You brought up your compassion, and I replied to it with my opinion. You brought up abortion in a discussion about affordable health care. That's called a "red herring".

Upvote 0

ambc

Mark 12:30-31
Aug 18, 2017
Houston, TX
✟20,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You brought up your compassion, and I replied to it with my opinion. You brought up abortion in a discussion about affordable health care. That's called a "red herring".

Well, are you going to respond to it or not? Is it too hard?

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, are you going to respond to it or not? Is it too hard?
No, I'm not, because it's irrelevant to 5he discussion of your claim that Obamacare "served no purpose".

There's any number of threads about Obama and abortion if you want to discuss it. You could even start your own, if you like.

Upvote 0