Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not sure. I would like to see Bush in his drinking prime. G Dubs seems like he would be a fun guy to be around when drinking. Probably want to invade a couple of countries and buy a baseball team.

It's a good point. Today's Bush would probably not do very well in a drinking contest. He's out of practice.

Reactions: craigerNY
Upvote 0

craigerNY

I bring nothing to the table
Feb 28, 2007
Upstate NY
✟56,288.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I am not sure. I would like to see Bush in his drinking prime. G Dubs seems like he would be a fun guy to be around when drinking. Probably want to invade a couple of countries and buy a baseball team.

If I had to pick I'd like to get hammered with Bush too. Obama seems boring. Bush seems like the kind of guy that has a few beers and wants to get wild maybe take the four wheeler around the ranch and shoot things then have a big BBQ. I could dig that.

Upvote 0
J

jamesrwright3

If I had to pick I'd like to get hammered with Bush too. Obama seems boring. Bush seems like the kind of guy that has a few beers and wants to get wild maybe take the four wheeler around the ranch and shoot things then have a big BBQ. I could dig that.

Yeah..Bush seems like he would be a more fun guy to be around in general..pound some beers..drive around on the ranch..chop some wood..go hunting with Cheney. I can't really picture Obama as the drinking type. I could see him using herbal esscences.

Reactions: KarateCowboy
Upvote 0

TheGuide

Feb 5, 2007
Houston, TX
Visit site
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who would win? The only rule is no cocaine before six beers.

Place your bets.....

I don't recall ever watching Obama speak and thought that he was drunk. Unlike our last President. Perhaps you can present proof of Obama drunk like what's out there on Bush. Here's one of several such clips so that you can have in mind what type of proof I'm talking about:

YouTube - Bush- Drunk

Upvote 0

Saving Hawaii

Sep 6, 2008
Chico, CA
✟5,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't recall ever watching Obama speak and thought that he was drunk. Unlike our last President. Perhaps you can present proof of Obama drunk like what's out there on Bush. Here's one of several such clips so that you can have in mind what type of proof I'm talking about:

YouTube - Bush- Drunk

Nice dub.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheGuide

Feb 5, 2007
Houston, TX
Visit site
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This isn't anywhere near the best thing people could be talking about. But some can't seem to resist trying to kick a man when they think he is down.

Who, Obama? Because that's who this OP is really about. Unless you're feeling sorry him, which I doubt.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
J

jamesrwright3

Only six beers?

I'm not a heavy drinker and it takes a dozen to get me hooted up. Then I started on rum and vodka. Then I had beer to get that taste out. :| And I don't drink.

I am now a two beer..

Back in college, I used to mix vodka and Gatorade-no hangover.
I live in a frat house..4-5 nights a week..not sure how I did it.

Upvote 0