Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Its just that a few short years ago we were told by the media that we needed to watch what we say, lest some mentally unbalanced person go off and do something bad. This was in the wake of the Tuscon shooting in 2011. Where is this warning now?

nightflight (just wondering)

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

katherine2001

Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
Billings, MT
Visit site
✟11,346.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Remember folks:

When people trained to serve and protect misuse their power and authority to target and discriminate--and murder--black people it's not really a big problem worth addressing.

But when a cop is murdered and the perpetrator happens to be black, there must be outrage for the systematic injustice that's in our country.

And don't say that black lives matter, because that's "racist".

all-houses-matter.jpg

-CryptoLutheran

I agree. Many seem to think we hate the police. I certainly don't, but something needs to be done to hold police accountable for their misusing their power to kill unarmed people, or beating them up. There are too many of these types of acts happening. People who kill police need to be tried, but the circumstances also need to be looked at. The person could have legitimately been defending themselves.

Upvote 0

gpldisciple

Disciple
Sep 2, 2014
Chico, CA USA
✟740.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Man, these Obama haters are just never happy! If he doesn't talk, they bash him, if he does talk, they bash him. I wish they would make up their minds.
Unlike the Bush haters who called for him to be assassinated. Heck the vile libs even made a movie about Bush being killed.
Strange how BHO has done much more harm than Bush, don't see a movie, don't see conservatives with signs calling for his death on my street corner.

Upvote 0

gpldisciple

Disciple
Sep 2, 2014
Chico, CA USA
✟740.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
I agree. Many seem to think we hate the police. I certainly don't, but something needs to be done to hold police accountable for their misusing their power to kill unarmed people, or beating them up. There are too many of these types of acts happening. People who kill police need to be tried, but the circumstances also need to be looked at. The person could have legitimately been defending themselves.

So far this year in Baltimore 25 black men have been murdered. 24 criminals were arrested, all black. 1 suspect (black) has not been arrested yet. I think my black fellow Americans need not fear the police as much as their neighbor.

Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Unlike the Bush haters who called for him to be assassinated. Heck the vile libs even made a movie about Bush being killed.
Strange how BHO has done much more harm than Bush, don't see a movie, don't see conservatives with signs calling for his death on my street corner.
What harm are you referring to? Things seem to be looking up for the most part. The economy has improved, more Americans have health care coverage, we're not completely ignoring climate change, more Americans are being granted equal rights, etc. We're not perfect and have many issues to address, but we're on a better track.

Upvote 0

gpldisciple

Disciple
Sep 2, 2014
Chico, CA USA
✟740.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
What harm are you referring to? Things seem to be looking up for the most part. The economy has improved, more Americans have health care coverage, we're not completely ignoring climate change, more Americans are being granted equal rights, etc. We're not perfect and have many issues to address, but we're on a better track.
The economy is a house of cards and the crash is at hand.
BO-Care is a disaster, only those who made bad choices and were without benefited, everyone else is paying more for less.
The climate changes every day and man has little or no impact on it. Only a fool (lib) would define CO2 as a pollutant, and think they have the power to control the sun and normal weather cycles. Equal rights were given to Americans by conservative R's not democrats, you may want to educate yourself on voting records. The only right I see that BO has given people, is the right for people of his color to riot and murder police officers. In my opinion it has been and is BO's intent to inflame racial hatred/devision for political gain. BO has set back racial relations by 50 years. The last 4 Presidents combined have done less harm then this unqualified, illegal, America hating, racist.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been warning you about the usurper/criminal/NWO owned plant in the Whitehouse for 6 years, you just fail to listen.

"6 years"? that's a neat trick since you've only been on CF since 2014. :wave:
tulc(wonders how that was done) :scratch:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gpldisciple

Disciple
Sep 2, 2014
Chico, CA USA
✟740.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution

Sorry, I missed something in my earlier response. May I assume "more rights" is you referring to homosexuals? If so, how do you feel about what GOD said about that sin?

Lastly, why is it you folks on the left always ignore what you don't want to hear. You made no response to the FACT lefties were calling for the death of a sitting president and even made a movie about it. Can you imaging the outrage if someone made a movie, or was on the street corner all over the USA calling for BHO to be assassinated? Why is it you on the left allow "your guy" to do whatever he likes just because he is yours? I voted R since I was 18. I did not vote for GWB because I knew his families history, and felt he was not worthy of my support. What my ex father-in-law said defines the vast majority of liberal democrats, "I'd vote for Satan if he was our candidate." Now a majority of D's give Hilllary support, when she should have been arrested for treason by now. The insanity continues...

Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
1. The laws of God as defined by any religion, are not and should not be the laws of this country. If there's no secular argument to be made for a law, then it shouldn't be US law.
2. I don't recall any more death threats made against Bush than against Obama. While I disagreed with President Bush on most issues, I wasn't among those who thought name calling and insulting was good political discourse.
3. As for the movie, you do realize that it was a British movie, right? While you can certainly argue that it wasn't appropriate, you can't say it was done by US liberals.
4. I'm more of a Bernie Sanders supporter, because I agree with about 95% of his positions on the issues.
5. I'm not going to address the climate change comments. I've found that when I post links to scientific research or evidence, there is often too much confirmation bias. I don't accept climate change because I'm a liberal, but because I know the evidence and have sufficient education in relevant fields to be able to understand it. Just about all earth scientists do.
Sorry, I missed something in my earlier response. May I assume "more rights" is you referring to homosexuals? If so, how do you feel about what GOD said about that sin?

Lastly, why is it you folks on the left always ignore what you don't want to hear. You made no response to the FACT lefties were calling for the death of a sitting president and even made a movie about it. Can you imaging the outrage if someone made a movie, or was on the street corner all over the USA calling for BHO to be assassinated? Why is it you on the left allow "your guy" to do whatever he likes just because he is yours? I voted R since I was 18. I did not vote for GWB because I knew his families history, and felt he was not worthy of my support. What my ex father-in-law said defines the vast majority of liberal democrats, "I'd vote for Satan if he was our candidate." Now a majority of D's give Hilllary support, when she should have been arrested for treason by now. The insanity continues...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,865.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Remember folks:

When people trained to serve and protect misuse their power and authority to target and discriminate--and murder--black people it's not really a big problem worth addressing.

But when a cop is murdered and the perpetrator happens to be black, there must be outrage for the systematic injustice that's in our country.

And don't say that black lives matter, because that's "racist".

all-houses-matter.jpg

-CryptoLutheran
That picture is a bad analogy, because both houses would be on fire. Unless you have missed the videos of police beating, and executing white people.

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0