Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Obama sure has a lot in common with Trump on this issue. The goats thought there were supposed to be some differences?

I'm an Australian, so I'm hazy on the difference, myself.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

jmldn2

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2013
✟85,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
There is only one reason the demos refuse to help build the wall. They see it as a win for Trump. If they think he will get kudos for anything, they will fight it tooth and nail. The focus in our government should be on protecting the USA. This whole issue should be embraced by both parties. It should never have become bipartisan.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Obama sure has a lot in common with Trump on this issue. The goats thought there were supposed to be some differences?
M-Bob
This just shows more of the GOP lies. Democrats are not against border security. They don't want open borders. They want immigration reform. Trump lies to his base because he knows they will believe whatever he says. Pied Piper leading the rats...

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jmldn2

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2013
✟85,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
It is no lie that Democrats refuse to spend the $$ it takes to build a wall. Before they were against it, they were for it. Trump proposed immigration reform, offering to give amnesty to DACA and all he got from Schumer was a no. I believe exactly what I see from my research and if there is a Pied Piper doing any leading it is from the left.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is no lie that Democrats refuse to spend the $$ it takes to build a wall. Before they were against it, they were for it. Trump proposed immigration reform, offering to give amnesty to DACA and all he got from Schumer was a no. I believe exactly what I see from my research and if there is a Pied Piper doing any leading it is from the left.
There has been about 700 miles of border wall built at the Mexican border since 2006. Most under Obama.

• Haha
Reactions: jmldn2
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I notice that illegal immigration was down during the Obama administration and deportation of illegal aliens was at an all-time high. Now, we're going the other way.

At some point, isn't reality an important thing to consider?

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This just shows more of the GOP lies. Democrats are not against border security. They don't want open borders. They want immigration reform. Trump lies to his base because he knows they will believe whatever he says. Pied Piper leading the rats...
Both democrats and republicans lie to their base.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It is no lie that Democrats refuse to spend the $$ it takes to build a wall.

Since we now know that it would be almost useless, a waste of many billions of dollars, no one other than Trump and some of his followers want it. Why would they? This is why Trump got so upset about Pelosi reminding him that he doesn't even have the votes in a republican congress to pass it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Both democrats and republicans lie to their base.
I don't doubt that and I have repeated acknowledged that politicians lie in order to sway voters, but, that doesn't change that the GOP lied about that this issue nor excuse Christians for repeating them.

Upvote 0