higgs2

not a nutter
Sep 10, 2004
✟26,247.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
On another thread someone posted that they knew of a place where they had a parade downtown where Obama supporters stood along the sides of the street waving palm leaves, and a donkey walked in with a cardboard cut out of Obama riding on it.

Could this possibly be true? Has anyone heard of such a thing? This sounds like an urban legend to me, but if it's true I am extremely curious to know where it happened.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

crishmael

nothing but the rain
Aug 29, 2008
Tejas
✟32,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Wow, that sounds so silly...

...Why choose Obama to be the Post-modernist Christ, when you've got other fine specimens of humanity like the Burger King?

<_<;
I thought the Burger King was the post-modernist Antichrist...:confused: I have trouble keeping them straight.:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheManeki

Christian Humanist
Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
✟21,334.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not to the upstanding folks who already knew that President Obama was a secret Muslim, intentionally flubbed his oath of office, and then secretly retook it without using a Bible!

drudgeobamanobible.jpg

Upvote 0

New_Found_Faith

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2004
✟30,978.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Not to the upstanding folks who already knew that President Obama was a secret Muslim, intentionally flubbed his oath of office, and then secretly retook it without using a Bible!

drudgeobamanobible.jpg

You know there's a bunch of people that think that's a real picture of him taking the oath for a second time. In reality no press, camera men or anyone with a recording device was allowed in on the ceremony.

Upvote 0
D

dies-l

You know there's a bunch of people that think that's a real picture of him taking the oath for a second time. In reality no press, camera men or anyone with a recording device was allowed in on the ceremony.

Why should anyone care whether he used a Bible at the reswear? The whole thing was nothing more than a preventive measure to preempt the Constitutional uber-literalists (in this case, read idiots) who would claim that the gramatically correct wording of his public swearing in was invalid. Ironically, if these people read their Bibles as literally as they read the Constitution, they would likely complain about the President swearing on a Bible, or for that matter swearing at all.

Upvote 0