NYC Catholic church to hold ‘Pride Mass’ at monument of homosexual Stonewall riots

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Church of St. Paul the Apostle, run by the notoriously dissident Paulist Fathers, plans to hold a 'Pride Mass' at the Stonewall National Monument commemorating the homosexual riots that helped spawn the LGBT movement.

NEW YORK CITY (LifeSiteNews) — The New York City Catholic church that provoked backlash over its display of a blasphemous painting series titled “God is Trans” is planning to host a “Pride Mass” at a monument commemorating the 1969 homosexual Stonewall Uprising.

The Church of St. Paul the Apostle, run by the now notoriously liberal Paulist Fathers, will hold the “LGBTQ” Mass on June 22 at the Stonewall National Monument in New York City, which contains sculptures of two homosexual couples entitled “Gay Liberation,” as well as “LGBTQ” flags signifying a spectrum of “sexualities.”

A Facebook event page indicates that the Mass will be held at 6:30 p.m. inside the Sheridan Square Viewing Garden at the monument in Greenwich Village and that the group will gather afterward at a nearby bar for “fellowship over drinks.” It is being hosted by St. Paul’s “LGBTQ+ ministry,” “Out at St. Paul,” which heretically endorses homosexual lifestyles in addition to transgender ideology.

The church held a Mass on Sunday concelebrated by the heretical, pro-homosexual Father James Martin, SJ, who has previously moderated a discussion for its “LGBTQ+ ministry.”

Father Thomas Petri, OP, a moral theologian and president of the Dominican House of Studies in Washington, D.C., denounced the plans to associate the Mass with a lifestyle that “can destroy one’s relationship with God” in a statement to Catholic News Agency on Wednesday.

Continued below.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The Church of St. Paul the Apostle, run by the notoriously dissident Paulist Fathers, plans to hold a 'Pride Mass' at the Stonewall National Monument commemorating the homosexual riots that helped spawn the LGBT movement.

NEW YORK CITY (LifeSiteNews) — The New York City Catholic church that provoked backlash over its display of a blasphemous painting series titled “God is Trans” is planning to host a “Pride Mass” at a monument commemorating the 1969 homosexual Stonewall Uprising.

The Church of St. Paul the Apostle, run by the now notoriously liberal Paulist Fathers, will hold the “LGBTQ” Mass on June 22 at the Stonewall National Monument in New York City, which contains sculptures of two homosexual couples entitled “Gay Liberation,” as well as “LGBTQ” flags signifying a spectrum of “sexualities.”

A Facebook event page indicates that the Mass will be held at 6:30 p.m. inside the Sheridan Square Viewing Garden at the monument in Greenwich Village and that the group will gather afterward at a nearby bar for “fellowship over drinks.” It is being hosted by St. Paul’s “LGBTQ+ ministry,” “Out at St. Paul,” which heretically endorses homosexual lifestyles in addition to transgender ideology.

The church held a Mass on Sunday concelebrated by the heretical, pro-homosexual Father James Martin, SJ, who has previously moderated a discussion for its “LGBTQ+ ministry.”

Father Thomas Petri, OP, a moral theologian and president of the Dominican House of Studies in Washington, D.C., denounced the plans to associate the Mass with a lifestyle that “can destroy one’s relationship with God” in a statement to Catholic News Agency on Wednesday.

Continued below.
The Paulists will soon die out, please God, but they’re doing as much damage as they can on the way to their oblivion. The seeds were sown some 40 years ago and the weeds have displaced everything else now.

It comes down to bishops with spine rejecting such nonsense. Cardinal Dolan?

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
This basically sums the situation up for me.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Erose

Jul 2, 2010
✟67,781.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just surprises me that Catholic leadership hasn't figured out that this movement is more of a religious movement than anything else, with sex being the god they worship. Sex with whoever, whatever and how many evers one wants, that is their sacrament. A pride Mass is like celebrating Martin Luther's birthday, or Arians. I just wish the idiots in our Episcopacy will one day figure that out, before the damage is too great.

I must say though that the LGBT is much better evangelists than we are, and if they aren't already, it won't be long before they will be the largest religion in the US.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I just surprises me that Catholic leadership hasn't figured out that this movement is more of a religious movement than anything else, with sex being the god they worship. Sex with whoever, whatever and how many evers one wants, that is their sacrament. A pride Mass is like celebrating Martin Luther's birthday, or Arians. I just wish the idiots in our Episcopacy will one day figure that out, before the damage is too great.
Some of that Catholic leadership actually does worship that deity. Some priests and bishops and cardinals anyhow.
I must say though that the LGBT is much better evangelists than we are, and if they aren't already, it won't be long before they will be the largest religion in the US.
They are coersive. Not how one one wants to evangelize at all. At first they begged for tolerance, and they got that. Then acceptance, and now they have taken our children.

Upvote 0