Manhattan, KS
✟189,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But Moses replied, “Are you jealous on my account? I wish that all the LORD’s people were prophets and that the LORD would place His Spirit on them!” Numbers 11:29 (BSB)

‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out My Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Even on My menservants and maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy. Acts 2:17-18 (BSB)

If there is a prophet among you,
I, the LORD, will reveal Myself to him in a vision;
I will speak to him in a dream. Numbers 12:6 (BSB)

In this time of extreme division amongst entire societies and even in the church, Lord may you pour out your Spirit again upon your people that we may prophecy in Your Holy Name!

Br4nd0n

Mar 24, 2017
Canada
✟71,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dont have time to google it cause im at work, but is the scripture in acts you quoted a quote of Joel 2:28-29 or is it a rendition?
Ok i saw the scripture in my post, looks like a quote lol

Sorry to do this, but it seems like i cant nessage you. Myself and a handful of peoole were doing a casual bible study in james and its about the outpouring of the Spirit in the latter days right now. Let me know if it sounds like something youd like to join, if not, no worries :) take care

Upvote 0

Br4nd0n

Mar 24, 2017
Canada
✟71,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be long-suffering, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the Farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being long-suffering over it until it receives the early and the latter rain. Therefore you be long-suffering also. Firmly establish your hearts, because the coming of the Lord has drawn near. (James 5:7-8)

apparently james was talking about the Holy Spirit raining down during pentecost for the early rain. And the latter rain of the Holy Spirit is yet to come before the day of the Lord as the "latter rain." And its mentioned in joel somewhere, the early and latter rain. But yeah sorry to bother you. :peace:

Upvote 0