Now looking to pay Christian-fiction writers.

Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God has enabled me to be in a position in life at the moment where I am able to compensate writers for their work. This material will go to be published on my personal blog. Not only will you be paid personally, but I will give you a writer's credit in each posting. Now to give you an idea of the type of content I'm looking for, I will share with you my vision for writing:

"To show forth the Person and work of Jesus Christ in the reality of evil we're living in in this world."

In other words, I'm not going for watered down fiction that would only be suitable for children. The grittier the better. On the other hand, I don't want anything blatantly obscene either.
-----------------
So if you're reading this and have an interest, please do the following:

1. Private message me with a sample of your work. This needs to be a complete piece of either a short story or flash fiction. Please don't send me long and drawn out stories or novellas. The shorter and concise the story, the better.

In turn I will respond back with a $ offer for each story you write. Thank you!

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
God has enabled me to be in a position in life at the moment where I am able to compensate writers for their work. This material will go to be published on my personal blog. Not only will you be paid personally, but I will give you a writer's credit in each posting. Now to give you an idea of the type of content I'm looking for, I will share with you my vision for writing:

"To show forth the Person and work of Jesus Christ in the reality of evil we're living in in this world."

In other words, I'm not going for watered down fiction that would only be suitable for children. The grittier the better. On the other hand, I don't want anything blatantly obscene either.

Hello Bortsss, what does it mean by "to show forth the Person and work of Jesus Christ in the reality of evil we're living in in this world"? So are you only looking for strictly religious stories?

Upvote 0

MariaJLM

Crazy Cat Lady
Aug 1, 2018
Calgary
✟50,815.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
CA-Others
If you're still looking for people indefinitely I have something I'm working on that could potentially fit. It's as of now incomplete, but is definitely Christian. In short, it's about a Pagan Roman who becomes Christian upon witnessing the trial, execution, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Reactions: forlovingHim
Upvote 0