✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Today’s Mass Readings are so very Beautiful! Every Word God speaks to us is Beautiful as He is perfect in Love and Truth. Let us Listen, with the Ears of our Hearts as our Mother Mary stood with John at the Foot of the Cross, and heard Jesus say to her: “Woman, behold your son” and to John, “Behold your Mother”. How perfectly then are we ALL given to Mary to be our Mother and Model for the Church! We are all called to Holiness as God’s Children.

Tomorrow is “Mary’s Day”, and every Saturday we can look to her and see by God’s Grace her Immaculate Heart filled with the gifts of the Holy Spirit Who conceived Jesus within her – The Incarnate Son of God became like one of us for our sakes. O Mary Conceived without pray for us that we may Listen as you did, and do the Truth as you did always by God’s Grace.

Reading 1 [Rv 10:8-11]

I, John, heard a voice from heaven speak to me. Then the voice spoke to me and said: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.” So I went up to the angel and told him to give me the small scroll. He said to me, “Take and swallow it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will taste as sweet as honey.” I took the small scroll from the angel’s hand and swallowed it. In my mouth it was like sweet honey, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. Then someone said to me, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings.”

Responsorial (Ps 119: 14 - 131) - How sweet to my taste is Your promise!

In the way of Your decrees I rejoice, as much as in all riches. Yes, Your decrees are my delight; they are my counselors. The law of Your mouth is to me more precious than thousands of gold and silver pieces. How sweet to my palate are Your promises, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Your decrees are my inheritance forever; the joy of my heart they are. I gasp with open mouth in my yearning for Your commands.!

Alleluia (Jn 10:27) - “My sheep hear My voice, says the Lord; I know them, and they follow Me.”

Gospel (Lk 19:45-48)

Jesus entered the temple area and proceeded to drive out those who were selling things, saying to them, “It is written, My house shall be a house of prayer,but you have made it a den of thieves.”And every day He was teaching in the temple area.The chief priests, the scribes, and the leaders of the people, meanwhile, were seeking to put Him to death, but they could find no way to accomplish their purpose because all the people were hanging on His words.
Come Holy Spirit, Fill us as you filled Mary with Jesus our Way, our Truth and our LIFE Amen.

Reactions: Michie