Nothing is too tiny for an infinite God.

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Having two points to make a line? What does that have to do with anything?
It has to do with drafting and people who live and work in the real world. I was a carpenter for 20 years.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Don't know much about them.

Then why did you start a thread about hadrons?

My brother is Buddhist and he uses that in his psychology. It would take GPT to show a connection between Buddism and Hadrons. This would suggest that a Buddhist approach would give us some insight into the behavior of Hadrons. I am sure my son would say that we do not have all the information so that makes them difficult to predict. But you should already know that.

Buddhism emphasizes the interdependent nature of all things and the impermanence of phenomena. These concepts are also relevant to the study of hadrons and other subatomic particles, as they are constantly in flux and are affected by a wide range of factors. By taking a holistic and interconnected approach to the study of physics, scientists may be able to deepen their understanding of the underlying nature of the universe.
Your chatbot has failed then. I laid the clue for the "connection" in my first post in the thread.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Crikey! You and your various family members have had a multitude of careers! You should get ChatBox to write your auto biography!
I have been busy with the historical society because my father had four generations of patients so just about everyone remembers him. It is a pretty well established family. We had a car dealership, a hardware store, a mayor a judge and things like that. I don't have any money though, but they would always give me a job if I wanted one.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Only for those who do not believe the Bible has hidden meaning and understanding that God does not reveal to people that do not seek Him with a pure heart and a desire to understand and know the truth.
...and every heterodox religious group around is quick to tell you that only they have the correct understanding of all those hidden meanings so come on over to our group and drink the koolaid. Does Jonestown ring a bell?

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
...and every heterodox religious group around is quick to tell you that only they have the correct understanding of all those hidden meanings so come on over to our group and drink the koolaid. Does Jonestown ring a bell?
Most Christians talk about having a relationship with God, if they are part of a group or not. My dad use to be that way. Everyone has their own interpretation, so who is right? Because he was just busy with what he was doing and did not have time to figure it out for himself. But he did know the real thing when he saw it. He just liked happy Christians and not the hellfire and brimstone people.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

For the record, it was Flavor-Aid.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Most Christians talk about having a relationship with God, if they are part of a group or not. My dad use to be that way. Everyone has their own interpretation, so who is right? Because he was just busy with what he was doing and did not have time to figure it out for himself.

A little boy was walking down the street once, when he came upon three masons at work.

"What'cha doin'," he asked the first mason.

"I'm laying bricks," the mason replied.

"What'cha doin'," he asked the second mason.

"I'm building a wall," the second mason replied.

"What'cha doin'," he asked the third mason.

"I'm building a cathedral," the third mason replied.

But he did know the real thing when he saw it. He just liked happy Christians and not the hellfire and brimstone people.

Hellfire and brimstone people can't be happy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hellfire and brimstone preaching did not make him happy. He wanted nothing to do with it.

For the record, some consider Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God to be one of the most influential sermons ever preached.

Upvote 0