Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
just a note to clarify some matters...:)

counting threads are allowed here in this forum as they are a handy way for members to locate posts to exchange reps. So yes, threads such as "Tweety Bird's Counting Thread" or "Counting with the Lone Ranger" are allowed.:)

what is NOT allowed is to imply that the threads exclude any/every other member except the OP from posting by including words or directions in the title or the OP such as 'Counting for sarah only', or ' Counting just for suzi q'.

If any member desires a thread where they will be the only poster, then they need to begin a private member's club with themselves as the only member.

to do that, click on the Member's Cp and go down to the networking section. click on "social groups", then scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says "create a new group" and click there.

contango

...and you shall live...
Jul 9, 2010
Sometimes here, sometimes there
✟16,996.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sorry, for those who are not very clever - what is a "counting thread" for?

Looks like it's for people with nothing better to do with thier lives than post endlessly where each post is just the next number along.

If you want to get to a monstrous post count it's as good a way as any to do it I guess. I'm not sure why people feel the need to spend extended periods counting in threads but each to their own I suppose.

Upvote 0

EdwinWillers

Jan 13, 2010
Galt's Gulch
✟8,420.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am convinced that people use bots and aren't actually posting themselves.
If you become a site supporter, the time restriction on how much time you're allowed between posts is removed, enabling site supporters to post as often and as fast as their keyboards will allow. Bots aren't necessary.

If you want to see if it's a bot or not, count the number of posts made in a minute's time. If it's more than a person can type, it's probably a bot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums