✟483,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
http://www.washtimes.com/commentary/20050409-102733-9741r.htm

Further, while the Clinton administration was supporting the Bosnian Muslim government of Alija Izetbegovic, his embassy in Vienna in 1992 issued a passport to Osama bin Laden that enabled him to visit Bosnia and Kosovo at least three different times. (The Wall Street Journal Europe, Nov. 1, 2001, "Al Qaeda's Balkan links").
:eek:

butterfoot

Formerly Known as cameronw
Dec 16, 2004
✟9,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

rahma

FUNdamentalist
Jan 15, 2004
between a frozen wastelan and a wast desert
Visit site
✟16,435.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
In the early 1990s, bin Laden wasn't a big time baddy. It was only a few years after the US provided his mujahideen support in Afghanistan. Before be became public enemy number one, he was an organizer and supporter of mujahideen causes all across the world. No suprises there.

Reactions: Links234
Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
rahma said:
In the early 1990s, bin Laden wasn't a big time baddy. It was only a few years after the US provided his mujahideen support in Afghanistan. Before be became public enemy number one, he was an organizer and supporter of mujahideen causes all across the world. No suprises there.

It is to the average person, who's vision of time doesn't go past 3 years unless they have to recite History or a really MAJOR event occurred that hurt them.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟483,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Voegelin said:
Sandy Berger, Clinton's National Security Advisor, didn't risk prison stealing Top Secret documents from the National Archives for no reason.

We will never know what Clinton and others wrote in the margins of those documents.

Didnt she get pardoned anyway...?

Didnt Clinton also have OBL in his hands three times, from Afghanistan gov?
Didnt he know at that time OBL was number one enemy to America??

Sure wish I didnt lose the pic of Gore shaking his hand in 1998. :(
It was put in the Tribune Review newspaper...
IT was used on the cover of a terrorist magazine...headlines.
"White House ok with terrorism".

:confused:

Upvote 0

Jacey

WinJace
Jan 12, 2004
Atlanta
Visit site
✟5,805.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
WarriorAngel said:
Didnt she get pardoned anyway...?

Didnt Clinton also have OBL in his hands three times, from Afghanistan gov?
Didnt he know at that time OBL was number one enemy to America??

Sure wish I didnt lose the pic of Gore shaking his hand in 1998. :(
It was put in the Tribune Review newspaper...
IT was used on the cover of a terrorist magazine...headlines.
"White House ok with terrorism".

:confused:

Who get pardone?
No.
He wasn't.............
Well, we have easy access to the pic of Rumsfeld and Saddam if that is any consolation.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟483,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Jacey said:
Who get pardone?
No.
He wasn't.............
Well, we have easy access to the pic of Rumsfeld and Saddam if that is any consolation.

There should be many world leaders in pics...but a terrorist...who is proud of terrorism, and won't hide it??

Can that be justified?

What I wonder...is why did the pic say "Whitehouse ok with Terrorism".
It was translated.

Anyway...1998, what a year!! Go read it. ;)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/infinite-reach_news.htm

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38786

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Doctrine1st

Official nitwit
Oct 11, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
✟12,523.00
Faith
Politics
US-Others
WarriorAngel said:
http://www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets/Bubba_99_5.html

Clinton was passive to terrorism as it hit us. :( 1993.
Err...I think those responsible the that Embassy bombing are all caught and in jail, how about those who inflicted the most servere terroristic damage in our history. Oh wait....Bush: "it's not that important."

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟483,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Let me see...I said the pic was in the Tribune Review ....newspaper...I lost the pic and the paper, when I moved.
DID the pic never make it online...?

I have looked under Tribune Review of Greensburg.

Regardless, the quote.."IT doesn't matter" meant that OBL is on dialysis, Bush effectively removed all traces of his bank accounts, he cannot rely on Afghanistan, nor Iraq to assist him.

He is a lame duck now...and is still being hunted.

The Paki's purchases F16 planes from us to use to hunt OBL, where terrain is impossible to explore.
Also they were sold, so we would be allied to them...for they would continue to need our services and parts.
AND if we did not, China would have...or Russia.

Regardless...you cannot state Bush doesnt care...only that OBL is not a threat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
This only tries to pigeon hole the Dems/Clinton...it's a rather narrow minded view of the world because it ignores what both major parties have done over the past 50 years regarding foreign policy. If we want to look at the US supporting terrorist regimes then we need to look at how Reagan and Bush supported Saddam and how Clinton didn't do a darn thing about Saudi Arabia or Saddam or Rhwanda or etc.........

Think all I am trying to say is that as long as we want to play the blame game between parties then we are doing NOTHING to help the children of this country, or the world. US foreign policy is MUCH bigger than any one party and until we can realize that, we are spinning wheels.

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Doctrine1st said:
Err...I think those responsible the that Embassy bombing are all caught and in jail, how about those who inflicted the most servere terroristic damage in our history. Oh wait....Bush: "it's not that important."

EXACTLY-------and this is what is SOOOOOO strange!! People who support the War and the admin often use 9/11 as the justification, BUT bring that fact up and all of a sudden "It's not that important.":sigh:

Upvote 0

marshlewis

Apr 13, 2004
✟3,955.00
Faith
Atheist
The USA has done some really appauling things to alot of people. Death sqauds, supporting dictators, overthrowing democaticly elected governments to name just a few.
However due to the Staunch political party bais, 50% of Americans will always be ready to ignore atrocities.

fact: The USA armed and funded Osama bin laden in afganistan and remained unconcerned by him untill he decleard war on the USA.
Fact: The USA supported Saddam Hussain and gave him WMD and did not care that he used them on either the kurds or Iranians untill years later when he Invaded Kuwait.

These are not Isolated inccidents but stock examples of US foriegn policy. The rest of the world does not care which party was in charge at the time. e.g. The Iranians do not call the Republicans the Great satan and ignore the democrates or vise versa.

Reactions: k
Upvote 0

Doctrine1st

Official nitwit
Oct 11, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
✟12,523.00
Faith
Politics
US-Others
WarriorAngel said:
Regardless, the quote.."IT doesn't matter" meant that OBL is on dialysis, Bush effectively removed all traces of his bank accounts, he cannot rely on Afghanistan, nor Iraq to assist him.

He is a lame duck now...and is still being hunted.

No he didn't mean that, he never elaborated on it, OBL has always been on dialysis, and what Bush is doing is downplaying the inability to make these statements come to fruition:

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

Washington Post, 9/17/01, UPI: Bush said he wants accused terrorist leader Osama bin Laden "dead or alive.” “I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01,

UPI AP, 12/14/01: President Bush pledged anew Friday that Osama bin Laden will be taken "dead or alive."

The Paki's purchases F16 planes from us to use to hunt OBL, where terrain is impossible to explore.
Also they were sold, so we would be allied to them...for they would continue to need our services and parts.
AND if we did not, China would have...or Russia.
That is pretty ridiculous. F16s are not survillance planes. TTTBS.
Regardless...you cannot state Bush doesnt care...only that OBL is not a threat.
Don't have to, Bush said it himself.

Please, as with the Gore-Bin Laden picture, there seems to be some pretty wild claims being made here, a little support goes a long way.

Upvote 0