Not all Nations are as Insane as the USA when it comes to Gender-transitioning with Teens

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,773,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
7 NATIONS RESTRICTING ‘TRANS’ AGENDA President Joe Biden is voicing staunch opposition to Republican-led legislatures restricting so-called “gender-affirming care” for minors. The president has called laws banning such procedures “outrageous” and “immoral.” European countries, however, are moving in the opposite direction to the Biden administration. Here are seven nations that are currently “following the science” of gender dysphoria more closely than the United States is. READ

The countries are truly “following the science” related to gender-bending and are resisting and banning this horrible movement, mainly promoted by the USA. Some of these countries might surprise you: Great Britain, France, Sweden, France, Netherlands, Finland, Poland and Hungary.

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟830,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you want to be consistent, you shouldn't forget to call out the Jews for the "gender bending" ideas that they've been promulgating for nearly 2000 years. They are truly the old school originators of recognizing "gender fluidity":

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,773,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you want to be consistent, you shouldn't forget to call out the Jews for the "gender bending" ideas that they've been promulgating for nearly 2000 years. They are truly the old school originators of recognizing "gender fluidity":

Has nothing to do with what I posted. We are not talking about Jewish thought. It means nothing in the context of the op.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟830,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Has nothing to do with what I posted. We are not talking about Jewish thought. It means nothing in the context of the op.
Well, you called gender bending a “horrible movement”….. how do you personally excise the single most longstanding promoter of the gender fluidity movement in human history from that movement?

Is gender bending not so horrible to you when Jews do it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,773,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I mean, you called gender bending a “horrible movement”….. how do you personally excise 2000 years of Jewish promotion of the fluidity of gender, even at the hands of human Intervention, from that movement?

Is gender bending not so horrible to you when Jews do it?

It’s funny how you try to twist something into an unintelligible knot. Why don’t you read the original post and go from there? No point trying to stuff words in my mouth. I’m not swallowing. And by the way, this forum is about discussing things from the Catholic pov. You might try it some time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟282,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am sooooooo sick of all this "transgender" crap that I could vomit. :mad: It's nothing but madness, and it's rammed down our throats 24 hours a day any more. That, and the constant, perpetual race-baiting.

This is not the country I grew up in, worked in, lived in, and swore an oath to defend the Constitution of. This is........La-La Land, being governed by maniacs and lobotomized idiots.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟830,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am sooooooo sick of all this "transgender" crap that I could vomit. :mad: It's nothing but madness, and it's rammed down our throats 24 hours a day any more. That, and the constant, perpetual race-baiting.

This is not the country I grew up in, worked in, lived in, and swore an oath to defend the Constitution of. This is........La-La Land, being governed by maniacs and lobotomized idiots.
Can you point to the spot on the doll where other people’s gender identity hurt you?

79196B6A-D54E-4E44-B095-1D9084B8E797.jpeg

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟830,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And by the way, this forum is about discussing things from the Catholic pov. You might try it some time.
This From:

“we should act in love toward those who experience gender identity disorder, and reprove those who engage in name-calling and other uncharitable behavior toward them.”

Explain to me, what part of your post espouses “charitable behavior towards them”?

Certainly, Wolsey’s it doesn’t…

And why, as a Catholic, I shouldn’t reprove those who engage in uncharitable behavior towards them as the church teaches I should?

Maybe that particular “Catholic point of view”, is not one that you’re interested in affirming?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,773,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,773,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums