Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
There were three (I'm fairly certain) sisters at Mass tonight, it looked like they all had a white habit on but they all had some shade of cobalt blue sweaters on over it and none of them were wearing veils.

I didn't get a chance to find out if they were, in fact, religious and what order they were. It was two Hispanic women and a Filipino woman. It's so generic I'm not sure if it would ring a bell for anyone, but I'm curious if it does.

Any ideas?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There were three (I'm fairly certain) sisters at Mass tonight, it looked like they all had a white habit on but they all had some shade of cobalt blue sweaters on over it and none of them were wearing veils.

I didn't get a chance to find out if they were, in fact, religious and what order they were. It was two Hispanic women and a Filipino woman. It's so generic I'm not sure if it would ring a bell for anyone, but I'm curious if it does.

Any ideas?
Those colors remind me of Mother Teresa’s order.

ETA: Missionaries of Charity?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Those colors remind me of Mother Teresa’s order.

ETA: Missionaries of Charity?
Maybe? I wonder if they might've been novices since they didn't have veils, but I didn't notice the blue stripes that the MoC's have on their habits.

Upvote 0