Non-Pauline Christians

A

All Souls

Because Yeshua and his disciples read Hebrew and Aramaic. Non-hellenized Jews at that time can not read Greek.

Ok, I think you have some wires crossed. The Bible you're reading in Aramaic (or an English translation from Aramaic) is an Aramaic translation of Greek MSS. So you're not reading a better MSS at all!

In reality you are reading:

Greek MSS ---> Aramaic translation --->English translation​

Whereas I am reading:

Greek MSS ---> English translation​

I am also unsure where you're getting your information from, Greek was known in Palestine! See this which concludes:

Upvote 0

wintermile

Bioconservative
May 9, 2011
✟9,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To add to post 200, the Persecuted Church also offers validity to Apostle Paul's teachings.

A persecuted believer is familiar with Apostle Paul's teachings, knowing what occurs when persecutors are "sold into slavery under sin."

And when the persecutor was/is someone like Paul, Ted Grimsrud communicates exactly what occurs in his work God's Saving Justice: Paul and Salvation. Quoted material under Grimsrud's caption Idolatry II: Works of the Law is exactly what many persecuted believers are familiar with-- their brother Apostle Paul's testimony.

Persecuted believers will nod their heads yes at each careful point in Grimsrud's studious work.

10. God’s Saving Justice: Paul and Salvation | Peace Theology

Last edited:
Upvote 0