Massachusetts
✟16,383.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I just remembered this section of the forums since coming back to these boards a week or so ago, and i see like every Thread is about homosexuality and all "teh ebil ghey agenda" crap is everywhere...

But is that too confrontational for this Thread of peace? :-D

Upvote 0

DeathMagus

Stater of the Obvious
Jul 17, 2007
Right behind you.
✟20,194.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Peace, happiness, and love to you all!

IS it ethical to wish that to all? What if the recipient is a bad person? Should we want them to be happy?... :)

Unless the individual can only derive their happiness from bad things, by all means let them be happy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maxwell511

Contributor
Jun 12, 2005
Utah County
✟16,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Jeez, we never have fun threads in E&M anymore. How is everyone?

Recently my brother left his wife and because of the bad vibes me nor the rest of my family can see my nephews. Two weeks ago my Granddad died. I have been working till 7 now in the morning in order to fulfil a work deadline, when last night was mine and my fiance's 6th year anniverasy (from when we started going out). If it weren't for cigarettes I would probably be going postal.

In other words: Great!!!:thumbsup: How are you?

Upvote 0

stan1980

Veteran
Jan 7, 2008
✟12,040.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I just remembered this section of the forums since coming back to these boards a week or so ago, and i see like every Thread is about homosexuality and all "teh ebil ghey agenda" crap is everywhere...

But is that too confrontational for this Thread of peace? :-D

I try to drop hints here and there, when someone starts yet another abortion/homosexual thread like "oh joy, another abortion thread", but it seems to be what the people like to discuss, so what can you do?

Anyway, have a random GIF

2329410521_29ba4416c1_o.gif

Who says monkeys don't have a sense of humour.

Upvote 0

stan1980

Veteran
Jan 7, 2008
✟12,040.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Jeez, we never have fun threads in E&M anymore. How is everyone?

I feel like crap. Spent the best part of yesterday drinking and taking illegal substances, and paying for it now. It was my birthday though, so it's allowed :sorry:

I'm getting flashbacks though of embarrassing things I said and done. Just had a cigarette and almost threw up. Oh well... I'm going back to bed.

Upvote 0

Eudaimonist

I believe in life before death!
Jan 1, 2003
American resident of Sweden
Visit site
✟119,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Oh, noez!! I went to bump the Caterday thread for you and it has disappeared! I guess there is something immoral and/or unethical about it. :(

Clearly it should be restarted in the NCR section as a place for all Ceiling Catists to practice their religion!

eudaimonia,

Mark

Upvote 0

Ramona

If you can't see my siggy, I've disappeared ;)
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2006
Visit site
✟55,932.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
*hugs everyone*

I have found out some pretty bad news surrounding college vs. income, so this looks like serious trouble...and for some reason I've felt lonelier this past month than I've felt in my life.

I'm currently just waiting for the upswing. I hope it gets here soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DeathMagus

Stater of the Obvious
Jul 17, 2007
Right behind you.
✟20,194.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
*hugs everyone*

I have found out some pretty bad news surrounding college vs. income, so this looks like serious trouble...and for some reason I've felt lonelier this past month than I've felt in my life.

I'm currently just waiting for the upswing. I hope it gets here soon.

:hug:

Remember, people need 3+ hugs per day to remain in good health.

Upvote 0