United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
N Korea 'fires new ballistic missile'

North Korea has fired a ballistic missile, South Korean media say, quoting military officials.

The Pentagon said it was still assessing the "probable" launch, which took place at approximately 03:30 local time (18:30 GMT).

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I seem to remember that in the late 50s and through the 60s the USA was testing missiles at the rate of a dozen a week. I don't remember North Korea protesting that.
We were not aiming at them. Most of our missiles were targeted at Moscow.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I seem to remember that in the late 50s and through the 60s the USA was testing missiles at the rate of a dozen a week. I don't remember North Korea protesting that.

I don't seem to recall the US promising NK that the US would not do those kind of things as NK promised the US they would refrain from doing in exchange for certain financial benefits that were delivered by previous US Administrations. .

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I remember those days extremely well. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy.
It's not the same. NK is using a provoking flight path for their missiles.

We used to and continue to test our missiles in the US desert and South Pacific. Not over Japan.

Why are the US and her allies in Asia making a big stink about this? It's because NK violated the "Agreed Framework" of Bill Clinton, and withdrew (2003) from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0