USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Who else has one? What are your favorite Switch games? Which ones would you like to get?

My family has had our Switch for almost three years now. Before that I was kind of bored playing only older games, so I was really happy to get one! I love the Switch - being able to switch between console and handheld is such a cool feature.

Some of my favorite Switch games include Super Mario Odyssey, Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee!, Sonic Mania, and Kirby Star Allies. I enjoy those ones quite a bit! And one game I haven't tried but would like to is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Last edited:

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Who else has one? What are your favorite Switch games? Which ones would you like to get?

My family has had our Switch for almost two years now. Before that I was kind of bored playing only older games, so I was really happy to get one! I love the Switch - being able to switch between console and handheld is such a cool feature.

Some of my favorite Switch games include Super Mario Odyssey, Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee!, Sonic Mania, and Kirby Star Allies. I enjoy those ones quite a bit! And one game I haven't tried but would like to is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Don't have a Switch, but wouldn't mind playing the new Zelda though.

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Pop D.

Sep 23, 2020
Oklahoma
✟163,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't own one yet, but do plan to get one in the coming months since it's getting a remake of Super Mario RPG. Plus there's 3 Zeldas and a few other Mario games I'm interested in.

First plan to get a new graphics card and VR headset for my rig though.

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0