Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I normally can't see as well at night. I have to have (another edit: the) brights on to read signs and see faded lines. It is raining tonight, and by raining I mean max windshield wipers lightning in the distance sort of storm. My (edit: mom's) car is good but it doesn't have extra-traction tires (assuming that's a thing). I couldn't see the road sometimes and my car tried to slide or turn other directions and I was very scared. I don't know what to do when you lose control of a car, or when it spins out. I prayed for God to guide me home since I cannot see. I am now safe at home. I will check the radar soon on my laptop, it seemed to be moving towards me (I was in an area with shades of green with yellow and red up north west). I should be okay in the house. Praise is that I got home safely and even though I nearly lost control three times I am safe. :bow:

Last edited:

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Glad that you made home safe. Here in Alabama we have some pretty treacherous storms, as my parents do in Texas. I've thought about getting a whole-house generator for power outages. Ours usually don't last too long though.

We don't get many outages or bad storms but when we do. :( We had a storm two years ago that put the school on its backup generators. That was scary. And before I came I think a tornado tore through our stadium.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0