News: Temple Mount opens again

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
Firstly they had no right to close it in the first place! They also have no right to dig under the mount and do all the destruction to it that they are! This is purely an act of the enemy to desecrate G-ds Holy mountain.

Sheik Mohammad Hussein, prayer leader of the waqf, said that "conditions are not appropriate for resuming the program of visits for foreigners . . . We reject it".

Now about the quote above:

Tell me just when would the " conditions be appropriate" ? :rolleyes:

And this:

In another development, seven Israeli Arabs, including a deputy mayor, were arrested in Nazareth for trying to block Israel's demolition of a mosque that Christians said threatened the Basilica of the Annunciation.

This too is interesting.

Upvote 0

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
Joseph Farah who runs WorldNetDaily.com spoke at the Messiah 2003 conference and reported that the NY Times and more recently the AP has been describing the Temple as merely something that Jews say existed, since the Arafat et al. insist that it didn't.:rolleyes:

For those that aren't familiar with him Joseph Farrah is an Arab-American who is a believer in Messiah Yeshua.

His talk was about "myths" about the middle east conflict. When I get my notes out I will share more later.

Upvote 0

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
I don't subscribe to World net daily as yet but I did notice on

g2_masthead_r1_c1_b.gif

that there was an article titled:

The coming Temple explosion Muslims plan to turn Jewish holy site into one large mosque

!:eek:

A little more on Joseph Farah:

Joseph Farah, an Arab-American, is founder, editor and chief executive officer of WorldNetDaily.com, the leading independent English-language Internet newssite. He is also a weekly columnist for the International Edition of the Jerusalem Post. The former editor-in-chief of the Sacramento Union has written for the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Sun-Times, Wall Street Journal and dozens of other publications. In 1996, he co-authored with Rep. Richard Pombo This Land Is Our Land for St. Martin’s Press.

Upvote 0