Ontario
✟8,174.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey all, I found this site through a quick Google search in an attempt to meet likeminded Christians and learn more.

My name's Matthew, I'm 24, and I'm from Canada. I was raised Christian, became agnostic, became briefly Muslim lol, and now I'm back. I became a complete liberal at one point but now I'm a pretty staunch conservative, so my interests and posts will probably fall between those things.

I know there's a lot of denomination type things going on here so I'll mention that I'm a Protestant evangelical. I listen to preachers like Dr. Gene Kim, Allen Parr, and David Lynn. I don't hold these guys as perfection so I'm open to hearing critisisms to avoid falling astray to false doctrine..

I follow politics avidly and have a keen interest in the pesudo-science and conspiracy side of the Christian world (anything from Alex Jones to multiple dimensions to fallen angels running the world lol). I also watch guys like Joe Rogan, Jocko Willing, Jordan Peterson, and Steven Crowder, just to name a few.

Anyway that's me at the surface.

Last edited:

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Welcome to CF. We have a whole forum for you to explore the Conspiracy side ----> Conspiracy Theories

Enjoy! :)

Upvote 0