Ardfert, Tralee
✟8,565.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I am a newbie here, trying to find peace in depression, when I invited Jesus into my life, my business suffereed, my friends left me, family, its not that anyone knew about my new life, everything is harder, and I feel more down everyday. I cannot find the Joy we are suposed to be in. All I want to do is be an evangelist

Homer Les and Wanda Ring

Uncompromising Faith
Aug 11, 2019
Kingston
Visit site
✟21,928.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome. You are in good company. When we began to follow Jesus in earnest we gave up our home, business and extended family. We then had all our possessions taken and left homeless. Jesus lead us through that to teach us the importance of faith and trusting Him in every situation; lessons we learned well. The key to getting through is to look to Jesus; always. Don't let your focus drift from Him or you will sink into self-pity. Remember that He is greater than any struggle you face. If you follow Him in faith He will lead you to your destiny.

He knows exactly how He created you. You were always meant for intimacy with Him. How can you tell others to trust their lives with Him if you have not done so first? He is leading you into experiential faith so that you will have a message of faith to give to others. Learn about His love now. Be obedient to His will and follow Him completely. I guarantee that whatever path He leads you through will be the one that teaches you to lean your whole being on Him. Once you have learned that well you will then be able to evangelize with power. If you don't all you will find are people that will make a mental decision but their hearts will remain far from God. God wants true, mature adult sons and daughters, not believers that say they know Him but really don't.

Blessings,
Homer Les
<staff edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,360.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the spiritual battle... :)

Having accepted Jesus you are now attracting the attention of our adversary.

Best way forward is to immerse yourself in the word.

And put every matter in His hands.

'Give up' has two meanings.

1. To release your grip.
2. To present your struggles to Him.

Be sure that He loves you more than you could ever imagine.

He has a solution to every matter of concern.

Trust in Him, present your issues to Him.

Cultivate a conversational relationship with Him.

He waits for your prayer, like a friend looks forward to a visit.

Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi, I am a newbie here, trying to find peace in depression, when I invited Jesus into my life, my business suffereed, my friends left me, family, its not that anyone knew about my new life, everything is harder, and I feel more down everyday. I cannot find the Joy we are suposed to be in. All I want to do is be an evangelist

Welcome to CF.

A lot of us are dealing with similar situations. God Bless You.

Upvote 0

Sunflower100

Aug 15, 2019
Ardfert, Tralee
✟8,565.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the spiritual battle... :)

Having accepted Jesus you are now attracting the attention of our adversary.

Best way forward is to immerse yourself in the word.

And put every matter in His hands.

'Give up' has two meanings.

1. To release your grip.
2. To present your struggles to Him.

Be sure that He loves you more than you could ever imagine.

He has a solution to every matter of concern.

Trust in Him, present your issues to Him.

Cultivate a conversational relationship with Him.

He waits for your prayer, like a friend looks forward to a visit.

Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

Upvote 0

Sunflower100

Aug 15, 2019
Ardfert, Tralee
✟8,565.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Carl, I see I am not alone in this, which is very refreshing, I have become isolated from the word more as I try to find the answers, but your reply has reminded me to get back onto it. The Adversary, you are correct and sometimes I do forget that, thanks for reminding me. I am so grateful for finding this forum.
Welcome to CF.

A lot of us are dealing with similar situations. God Bless You.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Philippians 3:8

What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ

:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunflower100

Aug 15, 2019
Ardfert, Tralee
✟8,565.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome. You are in good company. When we began to follow Jesus in earnest we gave up our home, business and extended family. We then had all our possessions taken and left homeless. Jesus lead us through that to teach us the importance of faith and trusting Him in every situation; lessons we learned well. The key to getting through is to look to Jesus; always. Don't let your focus drift from Him or you will sink into self-pity. Remember that He is greater than any struggle you face. If you follow Him in faith He will lead you to your destiny.

He knows exactly how He created you. You were always meant for intimacy with Him. How can you tell others to trust their lives with Him if you have not done so first? He is leading you into experiential faith so that you will have a message of faith to give to others. Learn about His love now. Be obedient to His will and follow Him completely. I guarantee that whatever path He leads you through will be the one that teaches you to lean your whole being on Him. Once you have learned that well you will then be able to evangelize with power. If you don't all you will find are people that will make a mental decision but their hearts will remain far from God. God wants true, mature adult sons and daughters, not believers that say they know Him but really don't.

Blessings,
Homer Les
<staff edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

SheWrote

Feb 25, 2019
Redding
✟10,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Keep believing in promises of God. Those are what will pull you through. Remember the joy of Lord is your strength. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums