USA
✟17,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Private
Hello! I came across your forums because I was actually searching for a group on whatsapp that dealt with a flat, non-rotating earth. I know, I know, believe me I know. I've come along way in my own journey, and at this point in my life, this is my next fork in the road, as-it-were. I have arrived at the religious juncture, and I think it was rather, 'meant to be', that I came across your forums in my searching.

I am NOT a Christian. However, lately I have been wanting to talk with someone who knew 'God' far more than I did, and the Bible. My searching has made me realize there are some uncomfortable arrows pointing to a SOMEONE, creating everything, as opposed to it just...bliping into existence. So I decided I needed to simply talk to someone who was knowledgeable about this topic, which is why I was wanting to speak to a Priest, Pastor, etc etc etc. Someone who KNOWS! I had gotten off track with it, because I knew no one like that, nor did any of the friends I asked. Then tonight, searching for a group on whats-app, here you are!

So hi! Glad I found you and I am hoping I can get some answers to my questions when it comes time to lay them out, etc.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello! I came across your forums because I was actually searching for a group on whatsapp that dealt with a flat, non-rotating earth. I know, I know, believe me I know. I've come along way in my own journey, and at this point in my life, this is my next fork in the road, as-it-were. I have arrived at the religious juncture, and I think it was rather, 'meant to be', that I came across your forums in my searching.

I am NOT a Christian. However, lately I have been wanting to talk with someone who knew 'God' far more than I did, and the Bible. My searching has made me realize there are some uncomfortable arrows pointing to a SOMEONE, creating everything, as opposed to it just...bliping into existence. So I decided I needed to simply talk to someone who was knowledgeable about this topic, which is why I was wanting to speak to a Priest, Pastor, etc etc etc. Someone who KNOWS! I had gotten off track with it, because I knew no one like that, nor did any of the friends I asked. Then tonight, searching for a group on whats-app, here you are!

So hi! Glad I found you and I am hoping I can get some answers to my questions when it comes time to lay them out, etc.

This website covers spiritual issues well, and perhaps like most chat forums, does not teach earth mechanics well. When people have religious views on the physical fundamentals of nature, then personalities tend to clash.

Upvote 0

Shadowst0rm

Nov 27, 2018
USA
✟17,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Private
This website covers spiritual issues well, and perhaps like most chat forums, does not teach earth mechanics well. When people have religious views on the physical fundamentals of nature, then personalities tend to clash.

Oh too true! I suppose its a good thing then that my questions deal with verses from the Bible specifically then and not simply, "earth mechanics", as you put it, eh? :D :D :D Great insight, thanks!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shadowst0rm

Nov 27, 2018
USA
✟17,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF friend.
I am a small church pastor. Send me a private message and we can talk anytime you like :wave:

Perfect!! You are just what I've been needing, thank you!

[EDIT: I do not know how to privately message? I went to your profile, but do not see any button/option to message? I am doing something wrong I assume. I will keep looking, any ideas?]

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Perfect!! You are just what I've been needing, thank you!

[EDIT: I do not know how to privately message? I went to your profile, but do not see any button/option to message? I am doing something wrong I assume. I will keep looking, any ideas?]
I will message you :]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums