Not open for further replies.

Dolorosa

Jul 12, 2006
Florida
Visit site
✟7,768.00
Faith
Catholic
Does anyone see evidence of this today? Will there be a One World Religion (anti-christ) as well enforced by One World Government? Are we near the times of great persecution per Catholic Prophecy of the end times?

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/NEWWORLDORDER.HTML

"By the end of this decade (2000 AD) we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations ... a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of human survival. One world government is inevitable."
spoken by
Pope John Paul II Quoted by Malachi Martin in the book "The Keys of This Blood."

SandCrab

Hey Wena!! Woza! Sizotandaza!
Oct 26, 2005
Exeter
✟13,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Does anyone see evidence of this today? Will there be a One World Religion (anti-christ) as well enforced by One World Government? Are we near the times of great persecution per Catholic Prophecy of the end times?

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/NEWWORLDORDER.HTML

"By the end of this decade (2000 AD) we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations ... a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of human survival. One world government is inevitable."
spoken by
Pope John Paul II Quoted by Malachi Martin in the book "The Keys of This Blood."
Yes i have heard about it, and already made plans for it... (just in case)

Upvote 0

Atha

Witness...
Aug 19, 2006
Champlin
✟2,903.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
im working on a good side of this threat to safety, its called Order of Mankind, and a government for the whole world.. its a part of the kingdom called Forever, which has God as King if He will accept it... its pretty good so far, if you wanted to read up on it then its in the blogs , enough hope 1

Upvote 0

IAMCATHOLIC

Feb 26, 2006
✟15,421.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe the Church is correct in it's teaching in this regard.

I do not believe there will be an "ANTI CHRIST" in the sense that one person will claim to be the second coming.

IF that does happen though(someone claim they are the second coming) it's quite simple really... if you doubt that it's Jesus, then it's not Him because when Jesus comes again, there will be no doubt in anyones mind that it is Him.

Matthew Chapter 24 vs 30
And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew Chapter 24 vs 42
Therefore, stay awake! For you do not know on which day your Lord will come.

Upvote 0

QuantaCura

Rejoice always.
Aug 17, 2005
✟21,762.00
Faith
Catholic
If anything, the One World Religion is "freemasonry"--I put it in quotes because not everyone is an actual mason, but Masonic principles (aka Liberalism) are now prevalent in all but the hardcore Islamic states. The idea that the conscience is not bound in any way but how the individual's own reason decides it should be bound is a major doctrine. God and His revelation is reduced to a matter of private opinion to be kept in the private sphere. The greatness of man is glorified in public instead of God.

In one of the apparitions of Our Lady (it was posted here a while back) she said that most governments would become masonic. This is the case now--almost all governments operate on the basis of Rationalism and religious indifferentism without any respect whatsoever to God's revealed truth. The Islamofascist states are the exception--but of course since those states are equally as detestable, we choose the lesser of two evils and impose a Liberal government. Satan likes to make us think we only have two choices--the two he chooses--all we are doing is trading in one obvious evil for a more subtle and seductive evil.

Eventually people will begin to believe that the only way to true peace is to have one government, but instaed of choosing to enthrone the King of Kings in their hearts, the anti-Christ will reign instead promising peace at the price of apostacy from the Truth.

Reactions: OnTheWay
Upvote 0

QuantaCura

Rejoice always.
Aug 17, 2005
✟21,762.00
Faith
Catholic
here is the Church's official teaching on the end times:

The Church's ultimate trial
675 Before Christ's second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers.573 The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth574 will unveil the "mystery of iniquity" in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.575

[SIZE=-1]676 The Antichrist's deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgment. The Church has rejected even modified forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism,576 especially the "intrinsically perverse" political form of a secular messianism.577[/SIZE]

677 The Church will enter the glory of the kingdom only through this final Passover, when she will follow her Lord in his death and Resurrection.578 The kingdom will be fulfilled, then, not by a historic triumph of the Church through a progressive ascendancy, but only by God's victory over the final unleashing of evil, which will cause his Bride to come down from heaven.579 God's triumph over the revolt of evil will take the form of the Last Judgment after the final cosmic upheaval of this passing world.580

573 Cf. Lk 18:8; Mt 24:12.
574 Cf. Lk 21:12; Jn 15:19-20.
575 Cf. 2 Th 2:4-12; I Th 5:2-3; 2 Jn 7; I Jn 2:1 8, 22.
576 Cf. DS 3839.
577 Pius XI, Divini Redemptoris, condemning the "false mysticism" of this "counterfeit of the redemption of the lowly"; cf. GS 20-21.
578 Cf. Rev 19:1-9.
579 Cf Rev 13:8; 20:7-10; 21:2-4.
580 Cf. Rev 20:12 2 Pt 3:12-13.

Upvote 0

ProCommunioneFacior

I'm an ultra-traditionalist, run for your life ;)
Oct 30, 2003
Mesa, Arizona
Visit site
✟21,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If anything, the One World Religion is "freemasonry"--I put it in quotes because not everyone is an actual mason, but Masonic principles (aka Liberalism) are now prevalent in all but the hardcore Islamic states. The idea that the conscience is not bound in any way but how the individual's own reason decides it should be bound is a major doctrine. God and His revelation is reduced to a matter of private opinion to be kept in the private sphere. The greatness of man is glorified in public instead of God.

In one of the apparitions of Our Lady (it was posted here a while back) she said that most governments would become masonic. This is the case now--almost all governments operate on the basis of Rationalism and religious indifferentism without any respect whatsoever to God's revealed truth. The Islamofascist states are the exception--but of course since those states are equally as detestable, we choose the lesser of two evils and impose a Liberal government. Satan likes to make us think we only have two choices--the two he chooses--all we are doing is trading in one obvious evil for a more subtle and seductive evil.

Eventually people will begin to believe that the only way to true peace is to have one government, but instaed of choosing to enthrone the King of Kings in their hearts, the anti-Christ will reign instead promising peace at the price of apostacy from the Truth.

Great post.

Upvote 0
R

RoseofLima

Eventually people will begin to believe that the only way to true peace is to have one government,
Call me a skeptic--but I don't see that as likely in the near future....

What's with the obseesion with the End Times? It's so curious to me-it also seems rather morbid. Our particular end will very likely come much, much sooner--I personally find it more prudent to prepare for that, but that's just me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tonks

No longer here
Site Supporter
Aug 15, 2005
Heading home...
✟49,042.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Politics
US-Libertarian
What's with the obseesion with the End Times? It's so curious to me-it also seems rather morbid.

Welcome to living in America. That kind of stuff isn't nearly as widespread outside of certain US evangelical / fundamental groups.

As for the One World Order....whatever. Total garbage.

Upvote 0

QuantaCura

Rejoice always.
Aug 17, 2005
✟21,762.00
Faith
Catholic
Call me a skeptic--but I don't see that as likely in the near future....

What's with the obseesion with the End Times? It's so curious to me-it also seems rather morbid. Our particular end will very likely come much, much sooner--I personally find it more prudent to prepare for that, but that's just me.

I agree wholeheartedly, but, Our Lady gives these messages and Our Lord prophecied for a reason--if anything it is so the elect are not deceived (in the Scriptures it says the deception will be so great as even the elect will be deceived, if possible.) Whatever keeps people vigilant and on the straight and narrow path is good in my opinion :thumbsup:

As for the one world government, I mean, people gladly signed up for the UN for the purposes of peace or the EU for economic reasons--a full-blown one world government--even if it is only a confederacy, is not that many steps away from those organizations. These organizations already try to impose things like abortion with penalties for non-cooperation. They provide solutions to worldly problems that are clearly anti-Christian.:(

Again, you are right though, do penance and believe in the Gospel and you can't go wrong :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.