Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello. Could someone please help me with fasting for:

1. How and what to pray during fasting
2. How to fast for breaking demonic strongholds and evil spirits.
3. Certain issues with obedience

I have to be careful b/c of my having to eat every few hours or my blood sugar will drop. (No, I am not diabetic). I am going through some SERIOUS issues. Any suggestions on how to start and what I need to do? Thanks.:help:

Mem

May 28, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is good to see that other fast things other than from eating. While growing up, I was taught that you had to fast food. Now that I am older, I understand that I can fast many different things. This can range from not eating meat or rice to not reading a particular type of book that I enjoy. As stated, start small and work your way up. I read Isaiah 58 when ever I need direction for fasting and to make sure that my motives are pure.

Upvote 0

j7muniz

May 24, 2006
Norman, Oklahoma
Visit site
✟7,677.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I would suggest that you first get with God on this and make sure that it is His will for you at this time. And I would also suggest that you seek confirmation. Even more importantly ,& I cant stress enough, is that you find mature ministers in your area who are skilled in the area of deliverance and fasting and have them train you up and help you get set free. Dont try to do this alone, its just now wise. I've been in deliverance since 89 and i think I've learned a thing or two since then. God bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums