Jun 27, 2007
✟201,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I am asking this here since I do not see anywhere else to put it.
I enjoy clicking on the new threads concerning topics of interest to me. This can cause problems since you can create a response that is not allowed in the forum where the new post takes you. Is it possible to do something to indicate the forum to which the new posts are going? This would really be helpful for all concerned. So, is it possible?
Thank you.

• Agree
Reactions: GreekOrthodox

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
upload_2021-12-20_14-14-16.png

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Is it possible to do something to indicate the forum to which the new posts are going?
I would recommend to scroll up first if you are using the side panel. That's the only way to know which forum you are in.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I would recommend to scroll up first if you are using the side panel. That's the only way to know which forum you are in.
I take that to be...No there is no way to indicate from the beginning where those posts are going.
Thanks anyway.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I take that to be...No there is no way to indicate from the beginning where those posts are going.
Thanks anyway.
Not from the beginning, no. However, like the other member noted, when you go to the New Threads page, the forum that the threads are in is shown. At least on a PC/Mac, I am not sure about how it looks on a mobile browser.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Not from the beginning, no. However, like the other member noted, when you go to the New Threads page, the forum that the threads are in is shown. At least on a PC/Mac, I am not sure about how it looks on a mobile browser.

wow, that's too bad. It could be something as simple as a little colored dot, that people could avoid going to some forums to post, or know right off the bat, it is a read only for them.
Oh well it looks like such a feature is not available on this forums software. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0