Visit site
✟15,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just finished my newest song! Man, it has been awhile hasn't it? It is called 'Into the Tide'.

First off, for those who do not know. I am in a band called Arafax. We have not made any tunes together yet though, so all the stuff so far is done by me. Arafax is instrumental modern rock. Everything is recorded in my living room now. It used to be all recorded in my bedroom. So, it isn't studio stuff, but hey, its alright for what I have! Arafax official begins this year as a band and we are hoping to begin live shows not too far from now, God willing! We need vocals....

This song was inspired by shades of depression and anger but with an ever present hope. The anger comes from various sources. Mainly at the world and how ignorant the world is! You know? We are called to love but it can be hard when they bash you for doing so.

Than the depression comes from feeling alone. Alone in the world that hates you. Alone cuz your friends leave you. Alone cuz your friends, who once held the banner of Truth, turned it in for the world. Alone cuz you feel like you walk this path as your friends fall along the way and you feel like you can do nothing to help them.

We all know it runs even deeper than that.

This song is not dark, per se, it contains a very lighthearted vibe, I think.
Yet it definitely is shaded with tones of sorrow as I like to say.

I am writing lyrics for it right now, so bare with me!

Here is where you can listen to the song here.
http://soundclick.com/arafax

I want to remix the song in the not to distant future when I get my MIDI keyboard. I had a vision for this song that won't be completely fulfilled until I get the keyboard. I need it to use some programs on my computer which I can use for my tunes....it'll be sweet!!

Also, vocals to this song would be excellent....who knows?

God_fearer

Apr 10, 2005
Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟16,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi,

I noticed that you have your songs posted on a site that requires registering to listen ... i've been using a better site called castpost.com ... maybe you'll like it more.

Here is the first entry for the three gospel songs I have recorded and posted there:
http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?p=21154671

You will find two other songs on my blog right below that one.
Enjoy.

Upvote 0