Discussion New Prophecies for 2023 (Read the ruleset before you post)

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I really have come to appreciate the statement on prophets made about a year ago Found here:

these points:

WE BELIEVE that all spiritual leaders, including those serving as prophetic ministers, should be vetted and qualified by their respective churches, networks, or movements based on the standards of leadership set forth by Paul the apostle as found in 1 Timothy 3:1-8; Titus 1:5-9.​
WE BELIEVE that all spiritual leaders, including five-fold ministry prophets, should be above reproach and should live a life worthy of their calling (see Eph. 4:1-3). Consequently, we believe that prophetic leaders whose lives violate the moral and ethical standards of the Word disqualify themselves from the ministry irrespective of how much influence or anointing they have.​
WE ALSO AGREE that the greatest requirement for all leaders in the church, including prophetic leaders, is to endeavor to reflect the character of Christ and to utilize their gifts out of love for God, His people, and the lost (1 Cor. 13:2; Rom. 8:29).​
I think would help greatly with some of the craziness that is being discuss in this thread.

Reactions: ByTheSpirit
Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really have come to appreciate the statement on prophets made about a year ago Found here:

these points:

WE BELIEVE that all spiritual leaders, including those serving as prophetic ministers, should be vetted and qualified by their respective churches, networks, or movements based on the standards of leadership set forth by Paul the apostle as found in 1 Timothy 3:1-8; Titus 1:5-9.​
WE BELIEVE that all spiritual leaders, including five-fold ministry prophets, should be above reproach and should live a life worthy of their calling (see Eph. 4:1-3). Consequently, we believe that prophetic leaders whose lives violate the moral and ethical standards of the Word disqualify themselves from the ministry irrespective of how much influence or anointing they have.​
WE ALSO AGREE that the greatest requirement for all leaders in the church, including prophetic leaders, is to endeavor to reflect the character of Christ and to utilize their gifts out of love for God, His people, and the lost (1 Cor. 13:2; Rom. 8:29).​
I think would help greatly with some of the craziness that is being discuss in this thread.

Blessings in Christ Jesus. Could you elaborate on the craziness. Thank you.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Blessings in Christ Jesus. Could you elaborate on the craziness. Thank you.
It is found in the previous posts: or beards, clothing clubs etc.

What do you think of the standards?

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is found in the previous posts: or beards, clothing clubs etc.

What do you think of the standards?
Thank you for taking the time to respond and clarify. It is not about what I think about the standards, it is about what The Lord thinks about them. If the standard that was written down(all of them) were hanging on the wall a of church, and a man walked into that church in The Spirit, and The Lord was with him, would he be above reproach or would he be reproached. An if that man was led to overturn the tables, once again, to fulfill the prophecy of The Lord, how would he be viewed, according to the standards? Perhaps a good standard is, "A tree is known by it's fruit."

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for taking the time to respond and clarify.
you are very welcome
It is not about what I think about the standards, it is about what The Lord thinks about them.
They are His words, so I do not know why He wouldn’t think as well of them now as when He first spoke them through the Holy Spirit.
If the standard that was written down(all of them) were hanging on the wall a of church, and a man walked into that church in The Spirit, and The Lord was with him, would he be above reproach or would he be reproached.

Beats me, what church and who is the man? Why not a woman?
An if that man was led to overturn the tables, once again, to fulfill the prophecy of The Lord, how would he be viewed, according to the standards? Perhaps a good standard is, "A tree is known by it's fruit."
What tables are you speaking of? Jesus fulfilled the prophesy about Himself 2,000 years ago.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
What tables are you speaking of?
The tables of the money changers. A contemporary example is when a ministry operates a cash business like a bookstore or cafe juxtaposed to the worship area.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
You bring this up from time to time, is there a list of ministries that include themselves as part of the "We?"

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟163,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You bring this up from time to time, is there a list of ministries that include themselves as part of the "We?"
Normally "we" means people of similar thought but not necessarily scripturally correct.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes sir. The complete list is found on the link

They are from a number of countries.

Mark Aarstad
Founder, Icon Ministries

Bishop Joseph Adefarasin
Guiding Light Assembly, Nigeria

David Balestri
Executive Consultant, Elite Human Development, Australia

Dr. Mark T. Barclay
Founder, Mark Barclay Ministries;
Founding Pastor, Living Word International Church

Bishop Doug Beacham
General Superintendent, International Pentecostal Holiness Church

Dr. Negiel Bigpond
Founder/President, Two Rivers Native American Training Center
Giselle Bonilla
Founder, Prophetic GPS

Pastor Les Bowling
Founding Pastor, Eagle Rock Church

Bishop Dr. Dale Bronner
Founder/Senior Pastor, Word of Faith
Family Worship Cathedral

Dr. Michael Brown
Founder/President, AskDrBrown Ministries; Radio Host, The Line of Fire

Dr. Ronald V. Burgio
Vice President, Elim Fellowship

John Burton
Author, Bible Teacher, Revivalist

Bishop Dr. Richard Callahan
Founder/President, Maranatha Ministerial Fellowship, Intl.

Stacy Campbell
Founder, Canadian Prophetic Council

Wesley Campbell
Founder, Be A Hero International

Ron Cantor
CEO, Tikkun International; TV Host, Out of Zion, Israel

Dr. Mark Chironna
Founder/Lead Pastor, Church on the Living Edge

Dr. Randy Clark
Overseer, Apostolic Network of Global Awakening; President of Global Awakening Theological Seminary

Pastor Richy Clark
Lead Pastor, Freedom Church

Mark Driscoll
Founder/Senior Pastor, The Trinity Church; Founder, Real Faith Ministry

Pastor Marc Estes
Senior Pastor, MannaHouse; President, Portland Bible College

Ken Fish
Founder, Orbis Ministries

Pastor Charles Flowers
Senior Pastor, Faith Outreach Center, International; CEO, San Antonio in Black, White and Brown

Will Ford
Former Chair of Marketplace Major, Christ For the Nations Institute

Dr. Jim Garlow
Founder/CEO, Well Versed, Inc.

Robert Gay
Founder/Pastor, High Praise Worship Center

There are quite a few more

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The tables of the money changers. A contemporary example is when a ministry operates a cash business like a bookstore or cafe juxtaposed to the worship area.
Modern books stores and cafes have zero relevancy to the money changers in the temple.

The cafe’s and bookstores are comfort and convenience, it changes nothing if you make use of them.

While the money changers were there to make your offering acceptable to God.

So, if someone came in and ransacked the coffee bar, not only is he NOT hearing from God, he is also most definitely nOt Jesus who fulfilled (completed) the prophesy.

John 2:17.
17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house[c]has eaten Me up.”

18 So the Jews answered and said to Him, “What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?”

19 Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Modern books stores and cafes have zero relevancy to the money changers in the temple.

The cafe’s and bookstores are comfort and convenience, it changes nothing if you make use of them.

While the money changers were there to make your offering acceptable to God.

So, if someone came in and ransacked the coffee bar, not only is he NOT hearing from God, he is also most definitely nOt Jesus who fulfilled (completed) the prophesy.

John 2:17.
17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house[c]has eaten Me up.”

18 So the Jews answered and said to Him, “What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?”

19 Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
I'd agree, but stuff like that would have "the appearance of", so good to note.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Yes sir. The complete list is found on the link

They are from a number of countries.

Mark Aarstad
Founder, Icon Ministries

Bishop Joseph Adefarasin
Guiding Light Assembly, Nigeria

David Balestri
Executive Consultant, Elite Human Development, Australia

Dr. Mark T. Barclay
Founder, Mark Barclay Ministries;
Founding Pastor, Living Word International Church

Bishop Doug Beacham
General Superintendent, International Pentecostal Holiness Church

Dr. Negiel Bigpond
Founder/President, Two Rivers Native American Training Center
Giselle Bonilla
Founder, Prophetic GPS

Pastor Les Bowling
Founding Pastor, Eagle Rock Church

Bishop Dr. Dale Bronner
Founder/Senior Pastor, Word of Faith
Family Worship Cathedral

Dr. Michael Brown
Founder/President, AskDrBrown Ministries; Radio Host, The Line of Fire

Dr. Ronald V. Burgio
Vice President, Elim Fellowship

John Burton
Author, Bible Teacher, Revivalist

Bishop Dr. Richard Callahan
Founder/President, Maranatha Ministerial Fellowship, Intl.

Stacy Campbell
Founder, Canadian Prophetic Council

Wesley Campbell
Founder, Be A Hero International

Ron Cantor
CEO, Tikkun International; TV Host, Out of Zion, Israel

Dr. Mark Chironna
Founder/Lead Pastor, Church on the Living Edge

Dr. Randy Clark
Overseer, Apostolic Network of Global Awakening; President of Global Awakening Theological Seminary

Pastor Richy Clark
Lead Pastor, Freedom Church

Mark Driscoll
Founder/Senior Pastor, The Trinity Church; Founder, Real Faith Ministry

Pastor Marc Estes
Senior Pastor, MannaHouse; President, Portland Bible College

Ken Fish
Founder, Orbis Ministries

Pastor Charles Flowers
Senior Pastor, Faith Outreach Center, International; CEO, San Antonio in Black, White and Brown

Will Ford
Former Chair of Marketplace Major, Christ For the Nations Institute

Dr. Jim Garlow
Founder/CEO, Well Versed, Inc.

Robert Gay
Founder/Pastor, High Praise Worship Center

There are quite a few more
Thank you.

Whenever I read that, a secondary thought appears similar to when people disagree with a sermon in church. Hopefully that addresses it.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Doomsday prophecy from the conspiracy theory forum, date's already passed. Adding for archive purposes.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,339.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I said something similar last year.

1674769007638.png

Hello Michael! The bible says:- so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11). A word given by God will not fail, true prophecies will not fall to the ground. A word from God is like a fire and a hammer that shatters the rock into pieces, a word from God carries extreme power and will not return void. But so many so called prophecies today seem to fail. Perhaps there are several reasons-

"The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds" (Jeremiah 14:14). Many of these people were not sent by God, appointed by him nor has he spoken to them. They are making up lies in his name. Lies- how the Lord himself describes it.

Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme (1 Timothy 1:20). There is no corporate penalty or deterrent in the modern church for blaspheming God's name by making up lies in his name. The people who made up lies last year will make up lies next year and the same people will flock to listen to the lies, the same 'churches' will give the liars a platform.

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear (2 Timothy 4:3). We're in the last days, people don't want to hear the truth they want their ears tickled. An ear tickling liar is a popular man, but popularity is no way to gauge the truth- Woe to you when all the people speak well of you; for their fathers used to treat the false prophets the same way (Luke 6:26).

evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived (2 Timothy 3:13). Impostors and false prophets are going to get worse and worse. There is no middle ground with deception, just a slippery slope. Ignoring the issue will not curb it. God Bless :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,339.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many of these are good statements. But some are also fairly obvious from the Bible. So I guess when church leaders have to make statements of basic bible teaching the wider church must be in a place of biblical illiteracy. And for those who don't care about the bible, or these statements and are going to continue doing whatever they want, what is the response to them. Do the people who accept these standards continue to co-operate with those who do not? Or is a line drawn? And who in the church judges whether signatories to the statements are breaking or keeping their oath? God Bless :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Many of these are good statements. But some are also fairly obvious from the Bible. So I guess when church leaders have to make statements of basic bible teaching the wider church must be in a place of biblical illiteracy. And for those who don't care about the bible, or these statements and are going to continue doing whatever they want, what is the response to them. Do the people who accept these standards continue to co-operate with those who do not? Or is a line drawn? And who in the church judges whether signatories to the statements are breaking or keeping their oath? God Bless :)
The thousand or so signatures represent a wide birth of Churches, denominations and countries. I do not think is is anything more than a personal statement that the individuals signing agree with the authors.

In our local church prophecy is welcome, our leadership adheres to:

1Cor 14:9 29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.

We believe that all scripture is God breathed from the Holy Spirit to men who wrote what they we inspired to.

Because of that, the Holy Spirit will never contradict the Holy Spirit.

There is such a balance between not despising prophecy and accepting anything and everything as Gospel truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 327144

Hello Michael! The bible says:- so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11). A word given by God will not fail, true prophecies will not fall to the ground. A word from God is like a fire and a hammer that shatters the rock into pieces, a word from God carries extreme power and will not return void. But so many so called prophecies today seem to fail. Perhaps there are several reasons-

"The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds" (Jeremiah 14:14). Many of these people were not sent by God, appointed by him nor has he spoken to them. They are making up lies in his name. Lies- how the Lord himself describes it.

Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme (1 Timothy 1:20). There is no corporate penalty or deterrent in the modern church for blaspheming God's name by making up lies in his name. The people who made up lies last year will make up lies next year and the same people will flock to listen to the lies, the same 'churches' will give the liars a platform.

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear (2 Timothy 4:3). We're in the last days, people don't want to hear the truth they want their ears tickled. An ear tickling liar is a popular man, but popularity is no way to gauge the truth- Woe to you when all the people speak well of you; for their fathers used to treat the false prophets the same way (Luke 6:26).

evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived (2 Timothy 3:13). Impostors and false prophets are going to get worse and worse. There is no middle ground with deception, just a slippery slope. Ignoring the issue will not curb it. God Bless :)
Yep, there will always be impostors. The purpose of this thread however, is to track prophecies made about this year so we can revisit them later on.

• Friendly
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0