Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
J3sus Is My L0rd said:
I'm from Shoshone... if anyone has ever heard of that Lol

Be blessed †
Yes I'v heard of Shoshone, been there several times. Nice little town. I actually live out by Murphy but have a Melba address. Some have heard of Melba, few have heard of Murphy.
IMIDMT :wave:

Upvote 0

happily_saved

Feb 18, 2004
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟7,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
CA-Conservatives
J3sus Is My L0rd said:
Yeah!! It seems us US westerns just dont post here a lot :scratch:

Anyway yupp, I'm from Idaho... from Shoshone. It's north of Twin falls, since ya probably dont know where it is! :D

Have u guyz been snowboarding yet? :D

:hug: :sigh:

Upvote 0

brendansmommy

Famous Idaho Potatoes!!!
Jan 4, 2005
✟3,422.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I know where Twin and Shoshone are.....my sister lives in Twin Falls. I also have heard of Murphy-can't say I've been there...at least I don't think I have! I know where Melba is. Have ya heard of Houston, Idaho? blink and ya miss it!

btw, I'm from Parma, Idaho.

Upvote 0

HisJavajunkie

Aug 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
Visit site
✟21,988.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Its nice to meet more Idahoans here. I grew up in Kuna. And I currently live in Boise. But I love Idaho; there is so much to do here, in so many ways. Oh bye the way, you're right about the snow. It sure can make the drive very interesting.

Upvote 0

brendansmommy

Famous Idaho Potatoes!!!
Jan 4, 2005
✟3,422.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
queenjuliet said:
Hello everyone, I'm QJ and I'm an Idahoan...born and raised. I'm currently living in Caldwell (about 30 minutes from Boise). How are you all doing?

Hi and Welcome to the CF!! I looked at your profile and I noticed you had a 6 year old foster son. I have a 4 1/2 year old son of my own. I'm also not very far from you...Parma, actually. If you have any questions about anything on here, feel free to PM me any time! Hope to see you around the forums!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ann Doupont

Veteran
Dec 25, 2004
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
✟10,009.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
queenjuliet said:
Hello everyone, I'm QJ and I'm an Idahoan...born and raised. I'm currently living in Caldwell (about 30 minutes from Boise). How are you all doing?

Hey there, neighbor. I was in Caldwell for some meetings a couple of weeks ago. I live in Boise. Just returned from a prayer meeting in Nampa. There will be a Re-Formation conference at Greater Life Church in Nampa this weekend. Friday and Saturday at 7 pm and Sunday I think is 6 pm.

Maybe you and Brendansmommy can come. That would be way cool for the Idahoans on CF to get together at a conference. Wow, I just saw that JavaJunkie lives in Boise, too. :)

Love,

Ann

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.